Jomtien mariage visa extension: not any new requirements ?

Regarding all the new rules about the 50 yo visa extensions, I have a quick question:

- do the immigration office at Jomtien requires new documents ? Nothing has changed since february 2018 ?

Thank you for your answer ????

PS: I read on the forum that some offices are asking an updated mariage certification from their Amphur and they never asked me that paper in Jomtien. Do I need to do that paper in 2019 ?

Edited by Spellforce

There are no changes for extensions of stay based upon marriage.

i am not sure if Jomtien wants a updated copy of the Kor Ror 2 marriage registry. If not sure just have your wife go to any Amphoe and request the printout by showing her ID card for a fee of 20 baht.

Thank you @ubonjoe

So in the worst scenario I'll just need to go to Banglamung ????

(but if someone did the extension and confirms that that paper is not required, it will help me to not waste 1 hour...)

PS for those who are doing their first extension in Jomtien, they have 2 special requirements:

- 6 months bank statement (not 3 months as everywhere else)

- if you dont have a kid, you'll need a thai witness + he has to have a tabian baan in the district

22 hours ago, Spellforce said:

Thank you @ubonjoe

So in the worst scenario I'll just need to go to Banglamung ????

(but if someone did the extension and confirms that that paper is not required, it will help me to not waste 1 hour...)

the witness is to be brought also for subsequent applications meaning every year at jomtien

wbr

roobaa01

22 hours ago, Spellforce said:

PS for those who are doing their first extension in Jomtien, they have 2 special requirements:

- 6 months bank statement (not 3 months as everywhere else)

- if you dont have a kid, you'll need a thai witness + he has to have a tabian baan in the district