English speaking summer school work wanted

stament

My wife's nephew is studying to be an English teacher at Lampang  University.

I thought it would be good if he could get some paid work in the holidays ideally at a school. I was thinking at summer school

He is Thai but his English is good and he wants to work where he can speak English ideally at a school.

Any suggestions/leads appreciated.

Well point 1. Your nephew will have to do the leg work, sitting at home waiting for the phone to ring won't work.

At this time of the year many organizations big and small, professional and unprofessional, accredited and not accredited will be getting prepared for 'English Summer camp' And no doubt cluding Lampang which is not a small village and it has a lot of schools at all levels including unis. 

Many opt for Thai teachers because it's much less expensive in salary costs and much easier in admin. stuff.

Make a list of schools, public, bi-lingual, local shopfronts, community organizations who might be planning an 'English Summer Camp', or search the internet for what happened last year, / previous years and find some organization names.

Approach them all.

Good luck.

1 hour ago, scorecard said:

Well point 1. Your nephew will have to do the leg work, sitting at home waiting for the phone to ring won't work.

At this time of the year many organizations big and small, professional and unprofessional, accredited and not accredited will be getting prepared for 'English Summer camp' And no doubt cluding Lampang which is not a small village and it has a lot of schools at all levels including unis. 

Many opt for Thai teachers because it's much less expensive in salary costs and much easier in admin. stuff.

Make a list of schools, public, bi-lingual, local shopfronts, community organizations who might be planning an 'English Summer Camp', or search the internet for what happened last year, / previous years and find some organization names.

Approach them all.

Good luck.

Thanks for your post. I've approached 3 I know already in Chiang Mai this morning.

I put a listing on here as sometimes members are involved or have some info about such positions. 

Archived