Vietnam Safe For Americans ?

Jeffery Stanthorpe

A troll or not.This guy can tell stories very amusing.I do not mind.In the way he writes,I think he is a quick talking ,quick thinking guy who just speaks his mind out.In his former topic some thought he was not even American,I think that he is very clearly American,I could never copy the american way like that!!

So why would this necesserally be a Troll???

Maybe he just speaks his mind out,and makes some conversation on TV happening!!

This guy's posts might be a bit of light relief, but am I the only one who thinks that a regular supply of this bullshit from the Jeffrey and SeanBangkok do nothing more than dilute the value of thaivisa for newcomers and people genuinely interested in living or visiting the country?

As opposed to the serious threads like the one about two Russian girls getting murdered that turns rapidly into thirty odd pages of out and out urban cyber warfare?

Maybe there should be a recycle forum where postings like this get consigned for thirty days grace before getting flushed down the pan.

A troll or not.This guy can tell stories very amusing.I do not mind.In the way he writes,I think he is a quick talking ,quick thinking guy who just speaks his mind out.In his former topic some thought he was not even American,I think that he is very clearly American,I could never copy the american way like that!!

So why would this necesserally be a Troll???

Maybe he just speaks his mind out,and makes some conversation on TV happening!!

If you asked me - and i know you are not ? ;-)

I would guess this guy is British - then again I may be wrong ;-0

hey, billy bob jeffrey...check inta the Ho-sen hotel on Thi Sach street in HCMC...then ye can walk twenty paces to the Apocalypse Now bar in one direction where there is plenty ob talent or head de other way an' 2 blocks down an' aroun' de corner ye can find a bar where ye can get a BJ upstairs...how much more friendly do ye want it?...also good cheeseburgers around town at Lotteria burger places...just right for the visiting american dumbshit...

by the way, in America if you did time in the military you would say 'in the service', not 'in the forces'...that'sa brit expression...

fcukin' troll... :o

Edited by tutsiwarrior