shipping and storage company

triffid

I'd very much appreciate any recommendations of a company doing a professional and fair-priced job in packing, storage and subsequent shipping to Europe - of furniture and household / personal stuff.  In particular one that will send somebody to me, in the sticks near Pak Chong, to do an assessment.  I could of course just pick a name at random from the internet - though these seem in nearly all cases to be Bangkok-based - but a rcommendation from actual experience would obviously be ideal.

Many thanks.

5 minutes ago, triffid said:

Thank you very much for the specific recommendation.  I am assuming of course that you've used them yourself. What I want to send will not be enough for a whole container.  I'll ring them up for an initial chat.

I've used them to move our offices, but not for moving my residence.

On 2/16/2019 at 4:31 AM, Jiggo said:

I was looking at Siam Shipping for a small load (part), any one used them in the past.

Small load big load?  I'm waiting for Crown to send me some preliminary info. They sounded professional enough on the phone - with English speaker available.

17 hours ago, triffid said:

Small load big load?  I'm waiting for Crown to send me some preliminary info. They sounded professional enough on the phone - with English speaker available.

Yes I actually had a reply from an English speaking agent by e mail, looks like I will consider them. Regards

• 4 weeks later...