Man injured, chicken dead after explosion of oil tank in Krabi

webfact

Man injured, chicken dead after explosion of oil tank in Krabi

By Kritsada Mueanhawong

IMG_20190214_131137.jpg

A man has been injured at an exhausted pipes shop in the main town of Krabi.

Police and rescue workers arrived to find an incinerated 200 litre gasoline tank in front of the shop.

Nearby they found a dead chicken and 42 year old Chockchai Theptawee who had sustained injuries including burns on his legs and face. He was taken to Krabi Hospital.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/krabi/man-injured-chicken-dead-after-explosion-of-oil-tank-in-krabi

thtthaiger.png

-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2019-02-15

12 minutes ago, Vacuum said:
41 minutes ago, Wiggy said:

Blimey, the mind really did boggle after reading that headline ????

lol exactly. What about the 50 or so who died in traffic accidents yesterday, or the day before that?

I never realised the daily chicken death toll in traffic accidents was that high?

It could explain the figures though...

6 hours ago, keith101 said:

So Chockchai just took the word that it was empty and cleaned without checking and just cut into it i bet he will check everytime from now on , lucky to be alive .

almost as good as a bangkok worker using a blowtorch to cut open an unexploded ww2 era bomb

Bangkok scrap workers cut into live World War 2 bomb, explosion kills seven

https://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/03/world/asia/bangkok-world-war-2-bomb/index.html

"exhausted pipes " ??? what the actaul <deleted> is that? As for  the dead chicken...well I have heard that KFC kills many chickens every day and  feeds them to its customers as burgers, but it might just be a rumour..I have yet to see any product from KFC that in any way resembles a chicken. 

Archived