PM Prayut invites people to create model moral communities

webfact

PM Prayut invites people to create model moral communities

8310e180e261064f8d6d2ca2b47542f3.jpg

BANGKOK, 19th February 2019 (NNT) - The Prime Minister, Gen. Prayut Chan-o-cha, has invited people to create model moral communities driven by community cooperation.

Before the cabinet meeting on Monday (Feb 18), Gen. Prayut an exhibition on five model moral communities.

The Ministry of Culture led a group of model moral communities to meet with the Prime Minister to promote the moral community project driven by the 20-year strategy in accordance with the first National Moral Promotion Master Plan (2016-2021).

There are 22,000 moral communities nationwide. They are aimed at fostering love, unity and equality so that people can live happily together.

nnt_logo.jpg

-- nnt 2019-02-19

Love the irony of the junta leader encouraging moral communities when he wouldn't have any idea of the meaning of the word. What morals does his current parliament have? What morals do the upright, incorruptible and virtuous RTP have?

The word "morals" is meaningless to those who dress in bully boy uniforms and march with their hobnailed boots over everybody except the 1% filthy rich.

23 minutes ago, missoura said:

For years, I have heard don't touch Thai people on the head. But sometimes it is ok. I still get confused...

It's apparently OK for bigwig Thais to do it. Absolutely verboten for a farang.

Just now, Sticky Wicket said:
33 minutes ago, JAG said:

He is wearing that tablecloth from the Government House breakfast room again...

He styles himself on Dr. No

I always thought 'No' was his first name, his surname being 'Brain' (mother's maiden name was 'Compassion')

It's a little scary really when they come out with stuff like this. Their attitude towards the population is so contemptible with their finger-wagging and fake shallowness on almost everything and then expect to be left totally alone to do anything they want plus enjoy all the trappings of power uninterrupted by anyone or any insubordinate stuff like questions. In this case, he tells everyone to strive to make a moral crusade in the community whilst he and those he represents (plus the fascist elite in general) do the opposite and get high on the elixir of money and power...just disgusting. They really have nothing but sneering scorn for all they see as a lower forms of life...might as well be on different planets, just that they can't come out and say it but you can see all too much when he has an episode and loses it.  

1 hour ago, missoura said:

For years, I have heard don't touch Thai people on the head. But sometimes it is ok. I still get confused...

58 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

It's apparently OK for bigwig Thais to do it. Absolutely verboten for a farang.

Rubbish.

The head in the pic is a child's.

If you know the child, absolutely nothing wrong with touching their head as a sign of acknowledgement or affection.

40 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Rubbish.

The head in the pic is a child's.

If you know the child, absolutely nothing wrong with touching their head as a sign of acknowledgement or affection.

I remember him touching the head of a male reporter once and playing, caressingly, with his ear. But that was OK - because reporters are (to him) children too ....!

2 hours ago, Cadbury said:

Love the irony of the junta leader encouraging moral communities when he wouldn't have any idea of the meaning of the word. What morals does his current parliament have? What morals do the upright, incorruptible and virtuous RTP have?

The word "morals" is meaningless to those who dress in bully boy uniforms and march with their hobnailed boots over everybody except the 1% filthy rich.

It's a shame the other 99% seem nonplussed.

9 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Doctor Who? Hold on I'm getting confused here.

I think the PM probably sees himself as a Time Lord. Maybe Davros, the dalek supreme being is closer to the truth.

edit: Instead of cries of "Exterminate! Exterminate!", it would probably become "Punch in the face! Punch in the face!"

Archived