Looking to stop using water machines for home needs... what eles is there?

Hal65

I have 4 6 Liter jugs that I fill manually and walk up to the 3rd floor where I live. Thai style apartment without a kitchen (or kitchen sink). It works but is tiring since the water machine is about 200 meters away. 

Is there any better option? I'm on Soi Buakao

Hi Hal,

I suppose it depends on how much you are willing to pay for your drinking water.

If you Google "water delivery Pattaya" you will see several Thaivisa threads on the subject. Plenty of companies delivering large bottles to your door.

You can even order drinking water from Tesco Lotus and Big C online - delivered to your door.

Example: Tesco Lotus https://shoponline.tescolotus.com/groceries/en-GB/products/6012231312

Delivery charge is 30 THB most times.

Go to a Thai restaurant near your home that has big white 10 liter jugs of water and ask them if their water get delivered and if so you want to get your places added on to the deliver's route, it's very cheap and you can set up a schedule (one or two jugs a week).

• Like 1

I fitted a reverse osmosis drinking water system under my sink  and also added a UV light filter for added safety ..I have been using the system for nearly 4 years  and have not had a issue with the water quality ....in fact the water quality is better than bottled water you buy ... The last water quality reading I took it was  007 ppm ( parts per million) distilled water being 0.00 ppm .....

29258371_10212357619950496_5354869859198959616_n.jpg

Edited by banglay
  • Like 1