Armed men disrupt school exams after being told to keep the noise down at ordination ceremony

webfact

20 hours ago, RotBenz8888 said:

I think they only wanted some "fun". And it got out of hand. As usual.

Yeah, I agree. I was watering my garden and all of sudden this Thai guy came out of nowhere and wanted to fight me He claimed I wet him on purpose. Pity the idiot acted like that because he was a contractor doing some cementing across the road I was going to ask him to cement my driveway After that haha NO chance Oh well No brains  no pain He would of went to his mates and said " See that how you handle aliens in our country" Trouble is by handling the Alien he lost work What a goose lol

21 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Armed men entering a school... 

This alone is reason for a lengthy Prison sentence... remove these egotistical childish minds from society and place them in a place where they are forced to grow up.

the streets would be empty

The picture seems to show 2 gentlemen in military fatigues along with the police telling the culprits off. MP's perhaps?

If so, there's a good chance these louts will get what they deserve.
I was watching the army guy on the right, big fella, if looks could kill they all would have been dead.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 2/25/2019 at 12:22 PM, webfact said:

The 2.55pm incident was apparently triggered by a request repeated several times on the school’s public-address system for the men to lower the volume of music being played at their friend’s ordination celebration at an adjacent temple.

So this is what caused it. The school try to stop a temple celebration involving friends of the police/army.  They were offended Thai style , and this is the result.

Loss of face and all that, let's kill someone. 

• 2 weeks later...

‘The Irony’ of indoctrinated organised religion, and ‘The Stockholm Syndrome’ conditioning since birth.

It is mostly done out of cultural conditioning as apose to the individuals own understanding of within. 

The teachings are pure, yet the institution and its followers are deaf, dumb and blind to the simplicity ‘of the wholesome’ direction. 

Again that mental health issue of the ‘frenzied mob mentality’ Is clear to see.

Don’t you just love the peaceful nature of ‘The True Intrinsic Teachings’. Obviously these thugs have no idea or knowledge of the truth.