Fortuner Digital Climate Control System

PattayaDavid

Can any of you Toyota Fortuner owners tell me how many individual temperature sensors are used by the Digital Climate Control System installed in the "V" model Fortuners?  Also, in possible, can you tell me the location of the temperature sensors?  I would expect to find at least one or two located in the front of the vehicle cabin, one in backseat area and possibly another in the vicinity of the 3rd row seats.  I would hope that the Toyota Owners Manual would provide this information.

Thanks,

Pattaya David

Can any of you Toyota Fortuner owners tell me how many individual temperature sensors are used by the Digital Climate Control System installed in the "V" model Fortuners?  Also, in possible, can you tell me the location of the temperature sensors?  I would expect to find at least one or two located in the front of the vehicle cabin, one in backseat area and possibly another in the vicinity of the 3rd row seats.  I would hope that the Toyota Owners Manual would provide this information.

Thanks,

Pattaya David

With all of the Fortuner owners in Thailand, is there nobody who has a clue concerning the temperature sensors for the Digital Climate Control System?  I guess I can understand that there are those who don't really care about how their Digital Climate Control System processes data as long as it cools the interior of the vehicle.  I respect their way of thinking, however there has to be at least one or two of you out there who possess the technological curiosity as I do as to how things work.

• 2 weeks later...