TAPPER Lager

wgdanson

Just discovered this in 7/12 shop. Wanted Chiers 6% but thay hadnt eny. So I got this Tapiers Larger, 6 an arf procent, for 43 Bart a 500 mil can. It is verry strong.   lol

Please move to Pub topics. Ta!

Just discovered this in 7/12 shop. Wanted Chiers 6% but thay hadnt eny. So I got this Tapiers Larger, 6 an arf procent, for 43 Bart a 500 mil can. It is verry strong.   lol

Please move to Pub topics. Ta!
Post reads like you already had about a dozen or so...

Sent from my SM-A730F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

12 minutes ago, faraday said:

Always liked a 'spesh' when I lived in blighty.

Lovely stuff - a modest 9.5% :crazy:

Actually, it tastes disgusting.

specialbrew1_3163345b.jpg

Trip down to the Falklands in late '82/'83 and No. 5 hatch was filled with this stuff in kegs.

Squaddies on board only lasted a week before trashing their rec room on this tipple and spent the next four months up the mountain in tents. Lethal stuff.

How much? 52b in Doi Saket and in Tha Ton. I think its name comes from Thai Asian Pacific, the brewery that makes it. I enjoyed mine a few days ago. Lots of flashy new canned beers recently and the red beer, called black dragon with a golden dragon on its label (great marketing) is alright too. Kopper, a bit expensive but I'll try another cus I was too dry and slugged it down. My remote village has only the two Thai big name favourites, Chang and Leo, so anything is welcome for a change.

19 hours ago, wgdanson said:

Well, its 53 Baht per can , 6.5 % proof and comes from 7/11 and spelled 
"Tapper"

Just now, suzannegoh said:

Vile swill.

Try a can of that Cheers 4.5 % strawberry , STRAWBERRY , beer and then make a comparison.  

I mistakenly bought one of those expecting it to be the Cheers 6 % red can good stuff and had to spit it out , literally spat it out , strawberry beer !!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Try a can of that Cheers 4.5 % strawberry , STRAWBERRY , beer and then make a comparison.  

I mistakenly bought one of those expecting it to be the Cheers 6 % red can good stuff and had to spit it out , literally spat it out , strawberry beer !!!!!!!!!!

I'd rather drink turpentine.

12 hours ago, sanemax said:

You were lucky. I bought a dozen thinking it was the 6%. Could not give it away.

I don't mind the Tapper. Tastes a bit like Leo but better.

Archived