Thai dishonesty: Mobile phones in condoms found in the toilets at exams

webfact

Thai dishonesty: Mobile phones in condoms found in the toilets at exams

5pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

Police inspecting the premises ahead of Probation Department examinations being held at Suan Dusit university on Sunday found five mobile phones in condoms in the toilets.

The phones had been stuffed in the water compartment of the lavatories. 

Ayut Sinthaphaphan said it appeared that the phones would be used in an attempt to cheat in the exams. 

Bomb disposal experts had been brought in to check the buildings and jamming devices were used to stop the use of mobile phones. 

Some 3,895 hopeful candidates were vying for five different kinds of jobs in the civil service.

SourceL Thai Rath

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-03-04

33 minutes ago, webfact said:

Some 3,895 hopeful candidates were vying for five different kinds of jobs in the civil service.

The owners of the "codomized" cell phones certainly have the correct credentials for the civil service jobs.

Slick!

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Ayut Sinthaphaphan said it appeared that the phones would be used in an attempt to cheat in the exams. 

Cheating in the exams would only the second option. The first option is for the families to try to raise the money to pay the bribe (otherwise known as an investment) to get their children directly into a job in the civil service.

Then there is the other option to bribe the examiners to give a them pass mark to just to get them through to the selection process. 

I suspect there are many crooked and devious ways to get a such an attractive job that involves little work, good security of employment and unlimited opportunities to make additional income from under the table.

That seem to be the normal work ethic of most civil servants whether they be in the the uniformed services or otherwise. 

1 hour ago, Petchou said:

Ah, this happens in other countries so.........................?

Ignore it?

Let it continue?

Pass no judgement as two wrongs now seem to make a right?

Really - what's the answer? 

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Police inspecting the premises ahead of Probation Department examinations being held at Suan Dusit university on Sunday found five mobile phones in condoms in the toilets.

The phones had been stuffed in the water compartment of the lavatories

And there was me thinking condoms were used for another type of stuffing .. 

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Police say they have nothing to go on.

2 hours ago, shady86 said:
3 hours ago, NCC1701A said:
what I want to know is where did they buy the condoms?

I have been looking for big condoms since I got there.:clap2:

They are for sale in male toilets.

you can get used ones there for free

4 hours ago, mercman24 said:

new chinese proverb,,  *he who have most money will win* i thought those kind of jobs were the reserve of friends and famiy nudge nudge wink wink

That will be the ultimate decider

4 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

Thai's cheating!  I don't believe it!  (he said with tongue in cheek). lol

Exactly .."Thai dishonesty: Mobile phones in condoms found in the toilets at exams".

Great that all us Farangs come from countries where such a thing would be unheard of?

5 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

what I want to know is where did they buy the condoms?

I have been looking for big condoms since I got there.:clap2:

Makro has 56mm available now, much more comfortable and easier to put on that the 49mm standard Thai size availability. 12x3 sleeve about 800 baht. :thumbsup:

Archived