Evil nanny poured boiling water on girl, 8, and smashed her head into a concrete pipe

webfact

7 hours ago, MaxLee said:

What the motherfreaking hell is wrong with Thai people these days??? 

Lock the nanny up with a cage of hungry lions, case finished, B*******

What the motherfreaking hell is wrong with you?  This is not representative of Thai people, it's the actions of one person, that's all, that she happens to be Thai means nothing in general!

5 hours ago, Artisi said:

You are correct, but this forum is for thailand last time I checked, not USA UK Aust etc. 

But so many posters here ignorantly suggest that it is only Thailand that suffers with these kinds of people.  That this is a Thai oriented forum does not exclude comments about other countries when some posters think that the sun shines out of the a_rses of every country except Thailand.

Jesus...it's unbelievable that this forum is now censoring the completely inoffensive word "a_rse".  I wonder if they are censoring "ass" as well or whether the Yanks get the privilege of using that word?

Edit: Clearly it's only the British-English users who are banned from using that horrifically offensive colloquial term for "bottom".  Well done Thaivisa, thanks for protecting us so well!

Edited by Just Weird

Stories like this remind me of just how depraved and sick some humans can be. 

That girl will be left with both psychological and physical scares for life. 

I'd love to be left alone with that nanny for a few hours... 

17 hours ago, Bob12345 said:

Can some of you internet tough guys come up with a fit punishment using the following items:
- 1 horsewhip

- motoroil

- handsaw

- 8 meters of rope

- colony of red ants

Maximum 500 words.

Please give the titles of the movies you watched and used as inspiration in the appendix.

Such boring tools...I would rather go with a drill, wire, a pulley, and a winch: Drill a hole laterally through the hands (beneath the metacarpal bones); thread through wires and pass them through the pulley and attached them to the winch; wind until the bones break. 

16 hours ago, Artisi said:

You are correct, but this forum is for thailand last time I checked, not USA UK Aust etc. 

You are correct, but I was responding to a poster who seemed to be under the impression that it this sort of thing and other bad stuff was a Thai people problem.

17 hours ago, Just Weird said:

But so many posters here ignorantly suggest that it is only Thailand that suffers with these kinds of people.  That this is a Thai oriented forum does not exclude comments about other countries when some posters think that the sun shines out of the a_rses of every country except Thailand.

Jesus...it's unbelievable that this forum is now censoring the completely inoffensive word "a_rse".  I wonder if they are censoring "ass" as well or whether the Yanks get the privilege of using that word?

Edit: Clearly it's only the British-English users who are banned from using that horrifically offensive colloquial term for "bottom".  Well done Thaivisa, thanks for protecting us so well!

you are probably correct - no argument - but then some people are ignorant, and nothing can ever change that so why waste time on them?

• Like 1