Trendy Hair Cut For Guy In Bangkok - Where?

foolforlove

I am looking for a hair cut place that is out of the ordinary.

I want to get a place that knows how to use clippers or razor (I dunno) to cut a pattern/design, or line in my hair.

and, if its in the siam, silom, victory monument, nana area...that would be perfect!

thanks

I want to get a place that knows how to use clippers or razor (I dunno) to cut a pattern/design, or line in my hair.

and, if its in the siam, silom, victory monument, nana area...that would be perfect!

thanks

May I recommend Wat Mahathat (Na Phra That Road)

Last time I stayed there they gave me a complementary haircut

(Including eyebrows)

I don't know if it's what you'd be looking for, but there are a number of hair salons for the boys in Soi Twilight off Suriwong Road; you could certainly call their hair "out of the ordinary," though I don't know if it would be trendy in the sense you are asking about. :o

if you are willing to fork out a little bit of cash then i would say Toni and Guy at Siam Discovery centre - I doubt that razored designed would be what they do everyday but I am sure they would get it right... English is spoken very well and the amount you pay depends on how experienced the cutter is....

if you are willing to fork out a little bit of cash then i would say Toni and Guy at Siam Discovery centre - I doubt that razored designed would be what they do everyday but I am sure they would get it right... English is spoken very well and the amount you pay depends on how experienced the cutter is....

Yep, that's where I always go. Very good.

always looking for someone i can really trust with my hair. I think that is why i usually only get hair cuts 2 times a year. How much is toni and guy? I wouldn't mind trying there next.

Edited by jbsears

I use Toni and Guy ("Tammy"), too. The pricing depends upon the skill of the stylist, and I pay about $45US, including tip. One way to choose a stylist is to visit, find someone who has a hair style you like, and then ask him who cut his hair.

Right at the Thong lo BTS station at the bottom of the escalator near soi 38 is a salon school. The person that runs it has several national awards he has posted and It is worth a look. I see him working on people from time to time.

For me, I simply don’t have enough hair left to be creative with.

Hmmm not sure about Soi Twilight...friends and I always call them "money boy" haircuts! Hair Decor at Siam Discovery...same floor as Toni and Guy at 350Baht is where I and my bf and his friends cut their hair. New place that a lot of guys from the gym are going to is called "I am" on Silom above the KFC next to the BTS. Can't remember the name of the shopping center but next to Thaniya Plaza on Silom side with KFC and Subway and Outlet shop downstairs. I was there the other day with friend from gym and saw several boys getting trendy haircuts. These guys originally worked at Siam Square.

• 3 weeks later...

You might want to try out my stylish. Chetta at Chetta Lifestyle Salon (155/108 Udom Suk 47), tel:02-3982994. Speak good English, experience with farang hair and importantly average price with high quality standard.

thanks

if you fancy a trip to Pattaya my gardener could provide a real fancy haircut completely free of charge. he is very good with his hedge clippers.

always looking for someone i can really trust with my hair. I think that is why i usually only get hair cuts 2 times a year. How much is toni and guy? I wouldn't mind trying there next.

I went to Toni and Guy at Siam Discovery Centre. I had a pretty massive haircut - probably had 15cm taken off and have had it styled in a nice short (cool!) style. They were really good, spoke through their ideas and suggestions etc before making any moves. I have heard that they are pretty good with colouring as well. I went with Top Stylist as that is who was available at the time (I walked in as it was an impulse decision!) - 1500 baht + tip....

Hmmm not sure about Soi Twilight...friends and I always call them "money boy" haircuts! Hair Decor at Siam Discovery...same floor as Toni and Guy at 350Baht is where I and my bf and his friends cut their hair. New place that a lot of guys from the gym are going to is called "I am" on Silom above the KFC next to the BTS. Can't remember the name of the shopping center but next to Thaniya Plaza on Silom side with KFC and Subway and Outlet shop downstairs. I was there the other day with friend from gym and saw several boys getting trendy haircuts. These guys originally worked at Siam Square.

Do you have an exact location?

If not.

Then does anyone else know where he is talking about?

I have always used Toni & Guy but I am still searching for something better.

I've been told that Chalacol at Erawan/Salon de bkk (emporium) is the best and it's apparently where the celebrities go but I have not yet tried them out.