Bars in Chiang Mai That have Filipina Ladies

Dazinoz

I doubt that "working in a bar" is something that a Filipina can get a work permit for; therefore, if you see one working in a bar, they are doing so illegally. 

And obviously, Thais can work legally in their own country, so not sure what, "Probably most of the Thai ladies are there illegally," was about. 

8 minutes ago, Trujillo said:

Thais can work legally in their own country, so not sure what, "Probably most of the Thai ladies are there illegally," was about.

You should know by now that TVF has a lot of very knowledgeable expats who consider themselves custodians of the law here, they will give some sound advice ????

on what is legal and not, point out that you can't own anything in Thailand, that your girlfriend is going to rip you off & that you need a work permit to breathe Thai air ????

18 minutes ago, Trujillo said:

Find the church where the Flips go on Sundays and you'll find your answer, grasshopper.

Both of the big Catholic churches have a good sized group of them.....

1 hour ago, Trujillo said:

I doubt that "working in a bar" is something that a Filipina can get a work permit for; therefore, if you see one working in a bar, they are doing so illegally. 

And obviously, Thais can work legally in their own country, so not sure what, "Probably most of the Thai ladies are there illegally," was about. 

I went to a bar in Patong Beach and there were a number of both men and women filipino working there as singers/musicians so I guess there is some permit available for them.

as far as Thais go I guess I meant the prostitution part which is illegal (not that that happens). 

59 minutes ago, CGW said:

You should know by now that TVF has a lot of very knowledgeable expats who consider themselves custodians of the law here, they will give some sound advice ????

on what is legal and not, point out that you can't own anything in Thailand, that your girlfriend is going to rip you off & that you need a work permit to breathe Thai air ????

Don't understand why OP doesn't just go on holiday to the Philippines for a few weeks and mine the mother lode.

Tickets are cheap ............

I'm off to Saigon next month to sample Viet women (1,500bht VietJet)

Then off to Phnom Pehn to sample Cambodian ladies (bus 325bht)

Tickets are cheaper than a few lady drinks in Foxy Lady.

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Don't understand why OP doesn't just go on holiday to the Philippines for a few weeks and mine the mother lode.

Tickets are cheap ............

And the women have bigger boobs, friendlier, funnier, drink like a fish and some of the bars are 24 hours... oh and the beers are about half the price. LA Cafe in Ermita is the place.

or so I’m lead to believe, as obviously I have never been there guv.

4 hours ago, sharktooth said:

And the women have bigger boobs, friendlier, funnier, drink like a fish and some of the bars are 24 hours... oh and the beers are about half the price. LA Cafe in Ermita is the place.

or so I’m lead to believe, as obviously I have never been there guv.

Don't know about the boobs but definitely friendlier and more fun. I have only been 3 times and never been to a bar there. Had lots on offer away from the bars.

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Yep, been thinking about it but tired of the same old $#%# here so would be nice to meet some here for a change.

21 minutes ago, Dazinoz said:

Don't know about the boobs but definitely friendlier and more fun. I have only been 3 times and never been to a bar there. Had lots on offer away from the bars.

Oh yeah, shopping malls... anywhere, allegedly 

Archived