'Brexit in peril' as PM May faces heavy defeat

webfact

3 hours ago, SheungWan said:

Good luck with your imaginary tweak which even the UK Attorney General has failed with so far.

Don't rule anything out. The latest:

.@theresa_may has been in meeting with @JunckerEU for an hour and a quarter now - rather longer than had been planned for.
The stage is set for a statement after the meeting... @10DowningStreet staff are here.... we wait... for a #Brexit breakthrough? Updates @SkyNews

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Don't rule anything out. The latest:

.@theresa_may has been in meeting with @JunckerEU for an hour and a quarter now - rather longer than had been planned for.
The stage is set for a statement after the meeting... @10DowningStreet staff are here.... we wait... for a #Brexit breakthrough? Updates @SkyNews

Indeed!

14 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

I'm pointing out that odds are not necessarily the best indicator of a political outcome.  Thought that would be obvious...

The odds are not a guaranteed outcome, but they can be a useful counter-indicator to the binary arguments elsewhere presented. If the odds on no-deal by March 29 are around 5/1, then it is calculated that there is a 20% chance of no-deal happening. Nothing happening to suggest otherwise but yes, horses do win at 5/1.

1 hour ago, SheungWan said:

The odds are not a guaranteed outcome, but they can be a useful counter-indicator to the binary arguments elsewhere presented. If the odds on no-deal by March 29 are around 5/1, then it is calculated that there is a 20% chance of no-deal happening. Nothing happening to suggest otherwise but yes, horses do win at 5/1.

Foinaven 100/1

2 hours ago, SheungWan said:

Well no, its actually an interesting point, but we are now discussing the voting possibilities of 650 MPs. Not really the same as a referendum. The Hard Brexiteers may consider their chances better than the odds published, but since they have been busy recently denouncing the House of Commons as Enemies Of The People, then their recently avowed confidence in the institution to deliver no-deal, is somewhat at odds with the prior position. Not fake news, more fake confidence.

Again?

image.jpeg.e829dea9e911d66fc48a1083a77f7a7b.jpeg

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

I'm pointing out that odds are not necessarily the best indicator of a political outcome.  Thought that would be obvious...

I agree but obviously the remainers with their far superior minds and education just can't grasp the simple concept of a bet. Plus that so often, they are wrong especially when dealing with politics. it is not the same when looking at the form of a horse or dog.????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Is Red Rum running this week-end??[emoji23]
Good treble for this w/end..West Ham..Liverpool and Glasgow Rangers[emoji6]

I agree but obviously the remainers with their far superior minds and education just can't grasp the simple concept of a bet. Plus that so often, they are wrong especially when dealing with politics. it is not the same when looking at the form of a horse or dog.[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I agree but obviously the remainers with their far superior minds and education just can't grasp the simple concept of a bet. Plus that so often, they are wrong especially when dealing with politics. it is not the same when looking at the form of a horse or dog.????

Think our minds must be too highly trained, Majikthise...

On 3/11/2019 at 4:21 PM, Odysseus123 said:

How the devil did they ever come up with Nigel?

Makes Oswald Mosley look like a pussy...

I believe that he pronounces his name Faraaaarrrge...as in garage in Wimbledon.

I didn't know he had a garage in Wimbledon ........  is it a lock-up ? is he a dealer ? like my hero Arthur Daley - is that why he is so rich ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

No-deal is looking a bit like a dog right now.

• Like 2

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 3:23 AM, steve187 said:

not only 17,410,742 but the majority of the people that voted, in the biggest turn out since 1992 in a GE, and the biggest in a referendum ever

Yews, alanslide overwhlming differewnc: 51,88 % leave, 48,11 % remain, so why bother just a mare 48% of the British population ? You donot like the majority.. so leave. to ? ?

This is just one of those hilarious TVF topics

I read so many Brits writing about how idiotic Trump (which btw the is man insane), but he can't really do anything, US government just carries on despite him.

The UK Brexit thing is akin to a Thai Lakorn....I'm waiting for the screaming and the face slapping to start LOL

17 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

This is just one of those hilarious TVF topics

I read so many Brits writing about how idiotic Trump (which btw the is man insane), but he can't really do anything, US government just carries on despite him.

The UK Brexit thing is akin to a Thai Lakorn....I'm waiting for the screaming and the face slapping to start LOL

and the dreamers thought they were leaving the madhouse.

12 hours ago, SheungWan said:

No-deal is looking a bit like a dog right now.

Whilst I would really like that the self serving MP's who seem to believe they know better than the people will take that off the table and betray the people. IMHO

Not that it matters are their days are numbered at the next GE

• Like 2

On 3/11/2019 at 5:09 AM, evadgib said:
On 3/11/2019 at 4:53 AM, Jonnapat said:

Dream on. If they're daft enough to pursue round 2 the result will be a tsunami for leave.

This shows how delusional the BREXITers are. There never was a true majourity for leave. The interviews on the streets after the result was published clearly showed that 50% of the leave voters only did it to make a statement and regretted it. How can you live in your country and not know that? The people who actually want to leaver are probably not even 20% of the population.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I have to say this post takes the Oscars for fake news. Congratulations. Interviews on the streets after the vote. Please show the evidence for this "after the result was published clearly showed that 50% of the leave voters only did it to make a statement and regretted it"  If you can't, remove this nonsense and apologise.

As for this statement: "The people who actually want to leaver are probably not even 20% of the population." Again provide evidence. :coffee1:

You sound like a columnist from the independent and guardian newspapers who make it up as they go along.

Whilst I disagree with many remain posters here, I don't believe even they would show such an absolutely diabolical statement, as what you have put above.

It was all over the TV the weeks after the vote ... just google. It is not my country, if you want to shout yourself into the knee and don't even know the basics, it is your problem if you blow your whole leg off.

Just now, Enki said:

It was all over the TV the weeks after the vote ... just google. It is not my country, if you want to shout yourself into the knee and don't even know the basics, it is your problem if you blow your whole leg off.

Which TV was that Fake news channel. Come on back up your lewd statement, regardless of your country. By the way which is your country that this fake news was on? I can't wait to hear.

If not remove it.

• Like 1