How much for the wifes holiday back home in Issan?

crickets

6 hours ago, thailand49 said:

Alcohol and drugs are two separate items, so whenever you do go out this happens you ask for a separate check?????

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/drug

any natural or artificially made chemical that is taken for pleasure, to improve someone's performance of an activity, or because a person cannot stop using it:

On 3/12/2019 at 11:31 PM, crickets said:

Too late.....have a home loan and two kids with her already. The glory days were when she was working and she payed half the mortgage, then we had kids. People are so enthusiastic about kids...wished someone warned me about the pitfalls.

You were a kid yourself once. You don't remember what a pain in the a** you were to your parents? That should have been your warning. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2019 at 6:20 PM, crickets said:

I thought thats how it works with husbands. We allocate money for the wife to spend.

Certainly how it worked in my family when I was a kid.

Not so much allocating though, dad handed the most of it over and mum sorted out everything from that point on.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Certainly how it worked in my family when I was a kid.

Not so much allocating though, dad handed the most of it over and mum sorted out everything from that point on.

Now, most western countries are dual income families, just to survive, 

I have lived here for 14 yrs and I will never get it.......why guys are so stupid, they are between 50 and dead and they get a young girl 1/2 or less of their age and actually think that young girl loves them........SHE DONT.........she LOVES your money and can barely TOLERATE YOU.

They should give out a list of Do’s n Dont’s and a few NEVERS on the plane  to any single guy headed here.

Give her a bus ticket, just to get rid of her gold digging ass, while she is gone.........disappear, get your head outta your ass and either pay as you go or get a real lady YOUR AGE.

Do the math........let’s see......20,000 BHAT a month = short time on Soi 6 500 plus 200-300 bar fine.......so at 800 BHAT a throw that’s 25 Good Times a month, now think how that compares to your lifestyle now.

Turn the page and move on.

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 12:25 AM, Captain 776 said:

she LOVES your money and can barely TOLERATE YOU.

Speaking from experience?

Yes they love our money and don't "love" us, but love is an illusion. 50 %, and more, of western marriages fail.

When one is between 50 and dead, it's worth every satang to wake up with a gorgeous young woman instead of an old crone that refuses to have sex.

Who cares if they can barely tolerate us as long as we get our jollies? It's not as though they are going to be around long anyway.

After reading many of these posts i wonder how many of the posters just"buy" a wife and give them a salary ,

i met my now wife 25 years ago ,she was working for her sisters business and she came to help in our office as she knew how to use a computer(not a lot did then" she is 23 years younger than me ,love me? yes she does and shows it every day ,as i do to her , i dont pay her a wage every month ,and as she is not working now when she goes to visit her mother ,i pay her fare and give her s few thousand baht ,which she rarely spends if she wants cash for anything ,she asks or pays for it on her credit card ,which gets paid off at the end of every month, its only usually 3 or 4 thousand baht ,

we have a son who now has a good job ,she is my wife ,my friend ,my partner , we have lived here and in the UK ,if so many of you have wives like you talk about here ,why did you marry them or why do you stay with them ? its beyond me .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1