Britain in Brexit chaos - parliament crushes May's EU deal again

webfact

:shock1::whistling:“We don’t start to talk about an extension. I don’t see any reason to give any extension if first of all we don’t know what the majority position is of the HoC”

Edited by david555

2 hours ago, adammike said:

Do you want to tell him that about 80 countries have blue passports,and that the blue UK one will be the same size as the burgundy one the UK use as a EU member.

And while on it, tell him too that the UK could have retained its blue passport while in the EU, as there wasn’t a legal obligation for the colour red?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

Do the figures above equate to 350 million per week like it said on the bus?  No they don't, glad you agree it was misleading.

18billion/52 = 350 million. 

So yes, massively misleading.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

Boris Boris where the ---k is Boris to explain this better deal out than in deal he said we would get????

Hoping all forgot his election slogan: 350 million pounds a week for the NHS instead of wasted in the EU... 

3 hours ago, sanemax said:

Leaving the E.U.means LEAVING the E.U.

What is so difficult about the question ?

You have no idea whether the majority want a deal or no deal Brexit .

But leaving means leaving without a deal 

That wasnt even asked , "Do you want to leave the E.U? "

"Yes"

Norway are not in the EU. What is your problem?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

It isn't a dream it was a democratic referendum result. 

Yes, a landslide overwhelminly victory of a gigantic 51,88 %. Only a few morons, 48,11 % who wanted the opposite. Who the heck… can we British do not throw these few traitors out of our beautiful country...  together with these businesses, which do not want to stay in Isle Brittain ?  

47 minutes ago, david555 said:

:shock1::whistling:“We don’t start to talk about an extension. I don’t see any reason to give any extension if first of all we don’t know what the majority position is of the HoC”

The same Verhoffstadt who said this (& the same EU that has shuffled all the flags so that ours is now barely visible)?

Verhofstadt: ‘I don’t want an extension. It will be a mandate for Farage to continue to draw his salary. And to continue to do his dirty work to destroy the EU from within I am against any extension - even for 24hrs This uncertainty cannot continue Not for Britain. Not for us

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Loiner said:

Yeah yeah yeah support Tommy. You love bringing him into a Brexit forum don’t you. You must feel very neglected if that’s how you fulfil your need for responses. If nobody else will talk to you, I’m always ready to help. That’s if I’m not on ignore.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Sorry. did I touch a nerve?  :cheesy:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, stephenterry said:

I am also a British citizen and hold a British passport. I've read probably most of the voluminous posts and no leaver has spelt out exactly how they would personally benefit - neither have you. iI you post on these threads you can be assured that posters will respond to you. That you like my tone or not is neither here nor there.  

Being out of the EU won't benefit me, because the Pound will be devalued. 

I couldn't get an answer out of any of them either.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mickymouse1 said:

Despite failure to uphold democratic process and inability to get the Brexit deal through,the Government is refusing to resign or call an early election.

This is worse than R.Mugabe or the fugitive Takhsin. 

And.. did morion group 2 = Labour a better job ? Seen the British election system: the winner in the constituency gets all, just to be the biggest in 50% +1 constituency is enough to get the government. None of the 2 idiot groups did ANYHING for the U.K., but all for their own party. The rest...  'après nous le déluge '.

2 minutes ago, david555 said:

There is only one (1) Verhoffstadt….????

We'll be shot of him soon.

Here's one of his oppos:

Live feed from EU ‘We have to stop Brexit Brexit is a disaster for the EU Britain leaving is equiv to 19 small countries leaving. Without Britain the EU will be uncompetitive The EU must help the U.K. get a 2nd referendum We need a trick to keep Britain in the EU” Henkel

• Like 2

1 minute ago, evadgib said:

We'll be shot of him soon.

Here's one of his oppos:

Proves that at the end many get fed up with the Brexit architects ….all took too long for ….nothing 

8 hours ago, SheungWan said:

No-deal Brexit still around 9/2

And then ? ? Hope, all the other 27 EU member states are not frustrated enough by the British to accept them back for a few months ? of longer ?

OUT you voted for, OUT you will go. Thanks for your businesses, already re-locating into the continental EU.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I hope you're right.  Revoke Article 50 is the answer.

And.. the other 27 EU member states do accept this ? 

And for the future, with any vote ever the British won't like: "You want a Brexit again ? " 

The British will be a laughter for art leat this generation. So, maybe.. 2060 to re-apply again ? As main-agriculture state ?  Car and other make industry cannot survive at the British Isles only, and to compete with Latin America, Asia, Africa, your wage costs are too hight. For the USA, Canada etc.. the freight costs will brake your competiton. 

16 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Can you show me that election slogan please? An election slogan where Boris specifically says the NHS will get 350m per week. 

If you can't then please stop repeating it. 

2111992024_bigred.png.6212e9aded997a06d33e0b55bf4c8dcd.png547598428_borisbus.png.a94901564189f6d74fb7144820e81932.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, puipuitom said:

And.. YOU think, the other 27 EU member states will take the U.K. back after 10 years hazzle and 45 years obstruction ? I think, they are all happy finally to get rid of the British. Charles de Gaulle was right ! 

2406-LEAVE-MATT-GALLERY-WEB-P1-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

• Like 1