Britain in Brexit chaos - parliament crushes May's EU deal again

webfact

33 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

The joke's lost on you. Without a perceived "immigration problem" Brexit would never have got over the line ... the leave campaigners only noted shifts in the polls in their favour when they ramped up the "project fear" on Turkey and other forms of immigration. That issue won the day.

The joke wasn't lost on me, because it wasn't meant as a joke. Bomber isn't that subtle. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bomber said:

you have never been dictated to,its all in your mind because you detest germany,you seem like a chelsea fan who follows englands crap football team around.

I don't know where you get your assumptions from. I like Germany - spent plenty of time there. I ran the Berlin marathon in 2013 and had a great time there. 

Genuine question - do you think the EU has no power over the UK at all? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

The joke wasn't lost on me, because it wasn't meant as a joke. Bomber isn't that subtle. 

My original joke was that the Welsh chippy owner voted Brexit in the hope his foreign missus would get sent home.

5 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

My original joke was that the Welsh chippy owner voted Brexit in the hope his foreign missus would get sent home.

Yes, I got your original joke. My responses were for Bomber who misses the subtleties and goes into nonsensical tirades against all Brexiters. 

18 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

I don't know where you get your assumptions from. I like Germany - spent plenty of time there. I ran the Berlin marathon in 2013 and had a great time there. 

Genuine question - do you think the EU has no power over the UK at all? 

the EU has no power over me,and none of their laws have effected me personally and what very little they effect our govt have not been passed on to me from westminister,iam much more fearful of what our MPs are capable of than any MPs in the EU,what EU laws have effected you personally 

• Like 2

please continue:

British lawmakers overwhelmingly back Brexit delay

By Elizabeth Piper, Kylie MacLellan and William James

LONDON (Reuters) - British lawmakers voted overwhelmingly on Thursday to seek a delay in Britain's exit from the European Union, setting the stage for Prime Minister Theresa May to renew efforts to get her divorce deal approved by parliament next week

Full story: https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1089499-british-lawmakers-overwhelmingly-back brexit delay/

//CLOSED//

/Admin