Brochures Printed

smartecosse

I need some 4 colour printing done on a4 with a bi fold to make them 6 panel brochures

Can anyone recomend a sensibly priced place that can do this that still delivers reasonable quality?

I am not after a run in the 10's of thousands more like a few thousand to start with...............

I need some 4 colour printing done on a4 with a bi fold to make them 6 panel brochures

Can anyone recomend a sensibly priced place that can do this that still delivers reasonable quality?

I am not after a run in the 10's of thousands more like a few thousand to start with...............

Can't find the card of the place now, but it's called "Phuket Offset" on the road from Kathu up the hill to Patong (about fifty meters after the Police check point) on the left hand side driving towards Patong.

I had 3000 single page flyers (third of a A4 page) done there for 7900.

They can read Corel Draw or Adobe .

Hope that helps.

Mike

You could email me the files, I work for a very good print company, I would have a look at them and get a cost for you!

The printing would be done in the UK, you know the quality would be of high standard. Not much use to you if its a quick

turn around as the printed job will have to be posted.

thanks for the suggestions

tried to get a price of limmark but they still haveny called back

apparently saying a4 size 4 colour with bifold in 160 g paper for a 5 thousand run and a 10 thousand run wasnt specific enough and they need to send a letter to Mars or something for a price

called Patong Printing (?) and was told 25 baht per piece :o

Edited by smartecosse

Try Limmark Advertising on Chaofa Road in Phuket town. I used them for brochures, name card...vinyl print

Limmark are good but very expensive. Try Phukao Advertising or Phuket Centerprint (sory I don't have numbers) for similar quality at more reasonable prices.

• 3 weeks later...

Try Vises Printing on Luang Poh Road in Phuket Town. Tel 076211755

If you come take a right at Phuket Prison junction then drive straight to Seng Ho traffic light.

At that light you turn left and it's some sign say Vises Printing on your right side.

It's somewhere near green sign Agriculture Bank (is it what they call it)

They do pretty good job at reasonable price. Also do print jobs for big hotels in Nai Harn and Surin.

Minimum order is like 500 pieces. Price varies at your design and coloring.

G'day

Im pretty sure the guys upstairs at Central will be able to do it. :o Second floor next to TOT .

price unsure, but might be worth a look.

I know that, 40 THB per brochure (A4 double-sided) and that only after hard negotiation of my Thai friend with them, originally they wanted 60 or so.

Im pretty sure the guys upstairs at Central will be able to do it. :o Second floor next to TOT .

price unsure, but might be worth a look.

I know that, 40 THB per brochure (A4 double-sided) and that only after hard negotiation of my Thai friend with them, originally they wanted 60 or so.

ouch...