Non o visa, first address questions.

Hi/ swadi kap

I entered thailand via bkk on a ME non-o visa based on marriage and have a child approx 3 weeks ago.

I put down my wifes address on the landing card and got through immigration fine, no questions asked. ( house situated in a village close to aranyaprathet).

Is there anything else i should have done once i arrived here, as to reporting the address etc? Ive never done this in the past, however my first place of stay is normally a hotel apart from this time.

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 hours ago, Jay2013 said:

Can this still bw done 3 weeks in? Will i face any fines/issues if it doesnt get done??

Sent from my SM-G965F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Yes, try to turn a TM30 in on Monday.  Many Immigration Offices do not want the aggravation, so don't be surprised if they refuse to accept a form from you and tell you to go home.    Each IO makes up their own rules.

In Jomtien/Pattaya, people who were unware that they had to file a TM30 have received a 1600 baht fine when they went in for a service like extending a tourist visa.  However, if the police came looking for you for a criminal matter, your wife or whoever owns the house could be taken in and receive a very high fine for not reporting a foreigner in their residence just to teach them a lesson.