School Kids Shot In Bus Attack

george

To the posters who simply loves to drivel in the past history of say.... 200 monkey years, 500 donkey years or 900 cat years ago, I actually do not gives a hoot about what goes then. Looking for excuses for the inhuman act of this so called "jihad" warriors? Don"t bother, they aren't going to say to you "thanks mate, for your kind contributions to our cause". They are gonna soon cut your head off and burnt your torso. Do they have the compassion for the living? No, they arn't living themselves.

Kill the "infidels", children, mothers, fathers, grandfathers, armed or unarmed, they do not care. Of course they would gladly chose the unarmed and innocents. It is easier target with no serious immediate repercussions.

Providing histories to justify their incomprenhensible, attrocious, inhuman and totally animalistic behaviour, is not actually my idea of a "jihad" warrior. Cowardly scums, is the only word that I can think of calling them. (for now)

And who are they to decide who is infidel, and who is not?"

Do you think there would still be a separatist movement in the South if with the same history, the people down there were, say, Jews? Or Catholics? Or does terrorism as a weapon against perceived foreign occupiers (the British in Palestine, the British in N Ireland) only happen when Moslems want a 'homeland'?

Edited by blaze

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the posters who simply loves to drivel in the past history of say.... 200 monkey years, 500 donkey years or 900 cat years ago, I actually do not gives a hoot about what goes then. Looking for excuses for the inhuman act of this so called "jihad" warriors? Don"t bother, they aren't going to say to you "thanks mate, for your kind contributions to our cause". They are gonna soon cut your head off and burnt your torso. Do they have the compassion for the living? No, they arn't living themselves.

Kill the "infidels", children, mothers, fathers, grandfathers, armed or unarmed, they do not care. Of course they would gladly chose the unarmed and innocents. It is easier target with no serious immediate repercussions.

Providing histories to justify their incomprenhensible, attrocious, inhuman and totally animalistic behaviour, is not actually my idea of a "jihad" warrior. Cowardly scums, is the only word that I can think of calling them. (for now)

And who are they to decide who is infidel, and who is not?

I would welcome an apology for your inference herein that I am justifying anything.

History is important because twisted versions of it are used to create an environment in which cruelty is acceptable. Further, very few animals act as the so called insurgents act. However, by automatically dehumanizing them you run the risk of losing a perspective which might allow for a resolution to this terrible situation. Simple ratcheting up of the violence on either side is a recipe for further disaster, disassociation and deaths.

One critical issue here is the political vacuum this issue exists in. History is a way out of that.

Regards

I guess then post #115 would apply here, however I was curious of Thaksin’s involvement in the early days, that is why I asked the question in post #128. For me going in depth to understanding is not necessary, a simply paragraph was all I wanted. The same about my DVD player, all I really need know is where the power, eject, play, pause, and stop buttons are.

Conflicts evolve so the soldier in the field does not care about the history of the conflict too much when there is incoming fire. A perfect example is the US in Iraq.

:D

Yes, John K. - Iraq is a perfect example for a government ignoring history and strategic advise of all experts, and sending then soldiers off to die in a war that was declared over by already mentioned government years ago, and still escalates without end in sight, body count still rising. Very good example, John K., indeed... :D

And yes, we all know by now that in depth understanding is not exactly your thing... :o

Edited by ColPyat

I guess then post #115 would apply here, however I was curious of Thaksin’s involvement in the early days, that is why I asked the question in post #128. For me going in depth to understanding is not necessary, a simply paragraph was all I wanted. The same about my DVD player, all I really need know is where the power, eject, play, pause, and stop buttons are.

Conflicts evolve so the soldier in the field does not care about the history of the conflict too much when there is incoming fire. A perfect example is the US in Iraq.

:D

Yes, John K. - Iraq is a perfect example for a government ignoring history and strategic advise of all experts, and sending then soldiers off to die in a war that was declared over by already mentioned government years ago, and still escalates without end in sight, body count still rising. Very good example, John K., indeed... :D

And yes, we all know by now that in depth understanding is not exactly your thing... :o

Looks like I need wind that leash in a little. I said I personally did not find it necessary to go in great depth on the history of this conflict. Yet again I will overlook this vague flame of yours as it only degrades you in the eyes of others. For your benefit perhaps I should add a few more nouns to my post to better clarify. It certainly seem you have a problem with comprehension.

And who are they to decide who is infidel, and who is not?

I would welcome an apology for your inference herein that I am justifying anything.

History is important because twisted versions of it are used to create an environment in which cruelty is acceptable. Further, very few animals act as the so called insurgents act. However, by automatically dehumanizing them you run the risk of losing a perspective which might allow for a resolution to this terrible situation. Simple ratcheting up of the violence on either side is a recipe for further disaster, disassociation and deaths.

One critical issue here is the political vacuum this issue exists in. History is a way out of that.

Regards

There was no direct "inference" on my part of anyone. However, for those who felt I did, then I apologise.

But I still feel that knowing the histories of what goes on with what, who and when is not going to stop the insurgents in the south with their terrorist activities. By understanding the history that brought about these events in the south is not going to stop this needless killings of the innocents. I strongly doubt that the insurgents currently waging these murderous acts were even aware of their past histories in the land. They are waging these so called "jihad" is merely on religious grounds, and not so much as trying to reclaim their rightful land. Hence, the driving out of buddhist and the infidels from the south. If they are fighting to reclaim what they thought is rightfully theirs, then why the need to kill buddhists and to drive them out from the south? Why can not the buddhist and muslims live together in peace and harmony in the south?

It is not about land that they have lost. It is about religion.