Where To Get Dart Supplies?

NaiGreg

I want to put up a dart board in the home office. A good quality bristle board. And I will be needing 1 or 2 sets of tungsten darts. Any idea where to find these items in CM?

Whoever can answer that question will probably be able to answer this one.

What happened to the CM multi-division dart league that was so poular in the late 90's early 00's? We played on Wed nights and there were about 20-30 bars sponsoring teams (as I recall, which is difficult as it really is a beer-drinking sport!) .. Great fun, about 50/50 Farang/Thai! Usurped by pool, or licensing rules, I would guess, but I don't know ... I just don't get out much anymore ...

-NG

I purchased a bristle board a couple of years ago from Central Kad Suan Kaew.

The arrows are a real problem. I have found some semi passable ones at both Central and Lotus, but never found any quality tungsten darts, nor can I find spare flights etc. Desperately needed as my dogs have virtually destroyed my only good ones.

I'm afraid I have only played at home here and know nothing about the Darts League.

Saw some at KSk some years ago , and i believe at airport plaza there should have some also .

Those really good stuff with weight adjustment and balance - maybe got to find it in bangkok ..

Singapore have some very good Dart supply . there

The local bar don't have much Dart game going on ..

i reclal playing some game a while ago and enjoy it . everyone start with 201 point and shot it down to zero .

or something like that

I used to be on the True Blue/UP2U darts league some time ago. I purchased quality darts from another member who placed his orders from the UK. If you go to a few of the pubs that have darts, somebody will surely know where to get quality ones.

Its difficult to get decent dart supplies here, your best bet is to try the 2 main plaza's. The dart league is still going on a wednesday night, 1 league with 14 teams (only 1 week left of this season)

Thanks to all for the replies, especially the link to the TDA. Maybe time for a trip to the Great City.

I used to play in the Darts League and I know a Thai guy who still plays - I seem to remember that El Toro in Loi Kroh road used to hold a small stock of reasonable arrows and flights for sale.

JxP

Whatever happened to Adam? unsure.gif

Thanks to all for the replies, especially the link to the TDA. Maybe time for a trip to the Great City.

I used to play in the Darts League and I know a Thai guy who still plays - I seem to remember that El Toro in Loi Kroh road used to hold a small stock of reasonable arrows and flights for sale.

JxP

Whatever happened to Dennis ?

The darts league pretty much bled the bars to death over the years so less and less participated. Also the cultural differences caused some of the teams to take what was a good excuse to have a night out into something way to serious.

The darts league pretty much bled the bars to death over the years so less and less participated. Also the cultural differences caused some of the teams to take what was a good excuse to have a night out into something way to serious.

Good supply of dart boards and darts at the sporsts shop next door to the small post office at three kings mon.

JxP

Whatever happened to Dennis ?

Whatever happened to Alan ?

• 5 years later...

I got mine from the BUD'S ice cream store at the trafic lights near McCormick hospital on keow nawarat road,has official tounament size bristle dart boards with 2 sets of brass darts in a wall cabinet with set up instructions, very nice. I now practice at home every day..