Road trip Udon / Songkran Join us?

oMega69

HI we are 2 big bikes going from Pattaya to Udon area for Songkran . . start 11 April go back 18 April . . . .

We looking for more drivers to join us. .  Welcome to contact me.

We going one Boulevard suzuki and a Yamaha Roadstar 

i did Hua Hin to Korat during Songkran in 2016 on my Versys 650 with a Thai girl on the back. (had to add the girl to the story) :clap2:

I know you will be coming from a slightly different direction, but highway 2 was gridlocked the whole way. Even on a bike, sitting for long periods to get around crazy mad max traffic jams. 

i would do it again but be forewarned.

3 hours ago, oMega69 said:

I know the roads dont that trip several of times .. yes traffic would be massive but 11 april not that bad..... home 18 would be more traffic for sure..

Udon is OK best bar girls I've seen in a long time puts Pattaya to shame IMO ,you don't have to go  main routes,  many roads are good do a planned route away from  highways,  I and my fellow m/c pal did. 

I did the Chang Mai / Mae Hong Song route one year before Songkran after having the Harley accompany me on the night train from Bangkok

Unfortunately no one tells the little kids up country the dates of the holidays and the first time I came around a curve and the kids hit that hot 1,450 cc engine with cold water I realized that this was not such a good idea

Be careful, you are a moving target 

Edited by Langsuan Man
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Last year some <deleted>*** were throwing cold water in a turn (totally blind spot) on the mountain road between Chiang Mai and Doi Suthep.

You'r leaning peacefully in a dangerous road and then SURPRISE mofo, uh-oh what's that, suicide bomber ? crossing kid ? bang, bucket in your face, let's see if you can handle that, stupidity at its finest.

Yah so basically be careful out there ????