NON O visa extension requirements for my wife

Visas are not extended so I assume you are asking about an extension of stay for your wife based upon your extension of stay.

Does she now have a non-o visa entry or an existing extension of stay.

What type of extension of stay do you have now?

The most important thing you will need is your marriage certificate that has been legalized by your embassy or an authority in the country where it was issued.

4 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Are you going to tell us the basis of your wifes non immigrant O visa?  You do not appear to be of retirement age.  Are you working here?

yes sir working here

sorry forgot to mention

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Visas are not extended so I assume you are asking about an extension of stay for your wife based upon your extension of stay.

Does she now have a non-o visa entry or an existing extension of stay.

What type of extension of stay do you have now?

The most important thing you will need is your marriage certificate that has been legalized by your embassy or an authority in the country where it was issued.

SHe is on Non O now, just got it from Hanoi, and yes we all have our documents marriage authenticated by the embassy, I remember there are requirements needed from my company that I cant remember.

1 minute ago, krystian said:

SHe is on Non O now, just got it from Hanoi, and yes we all have our documents marriage authenticated by the embassy, I remember there are requirements needed from my company that I cant remember.

Is you marriage certificate in English? If not it will have to be translated to Thai.

What is needed from the company varies from office to office. Some may only want a letter from your company stating you are still working for them. Others may want company registration documents and etc.