Pattaya, where is the hello sexy man, teerak, 500 or 1000..

Danielsiam

Is quite depressing when you knew Pattaya in the old days... and what's actually..

Ah you just walking around & ;

When the girls is shouting to you " Hello Sexy Man !!!!!!! " , " Teerak, I want go with you ", etc.. they still try to grab you by touching your ... parts.

When they're just ready and happy to go with you for just 1000 ... and telling you the price of 500 for the little time & 1000 for the big time.. and only 200 for the bar..   ( at the high rate USD/EUR/GPB ) and you can even have the same in gogo-bar, just the barfine was around 500-700

When you're going in the disco at the Tony's Disco, Lucifer, or Marine disco & there's dozen girls who still try their luck to get your attention..

When you can even have them without pay anything some are telling if you my boyfriend I don't want money..

Nostalgia, missing it but it will never happen anymore, sadly

17) You will not discuss the specifics of prostitution. Though Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden, ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

//CLOSED//

Archived