Sending Money

not to be misunderstood quite from the beginning:

I am NOT a walking ATM farang type.

I do NOT intend to transfer huge amounts of money.

I do NOT believe in true love after a 2 month relationship.

BUT:

there is that special one in my life (again...) and I want to pretend her falling down into Samui bar biz.

so I THINK ABOUT sending her some (reasonable low amount of) money.

IF she stay with her parents (at least, she was there when I left Los a week ago...) and do NOT return to Samui (where some "good" friends obviously await her to earn farang money).

The question (yes, of course I am a bit unsure about her honesty, but mostly about her "friends" influence) is: HOW can I be (almost) sure she REMAIN staying at her parents (and her babys) place (SA KAEO, east of Bkk, close to Cambodia)? The (only) bank account no. I do have is "Siam Commercial Bank, Chaweng Beach, Samui". Is there any alternative way to send some money which can only be withdrawn/used at her parents hometown? Or any other proof that she did not go back Samui?

Any help/experienced story welcome to be posted.

thanks.

If you send the money with Western Union you can specify the city/ town where it is collected and that the person collecting it has id with them. It may be more expensive this way though.

Have a Happy...

DeDanan

thx for info.

so u mean, i should send the amount to account no. "xxx" at "Siam Commercial, Sa Kaeo" with restriction that only "Ms. (name)" can collect the money when showing her id? Would be great if that works. Extra bank charges no big problem as my no.1 intention is that she REALLY is there where I want (wish) her to stay....faaaaaaaaaaaar away from farang scene.

:o

thx for info.

so u mean, i should send the amount to account no. "xxx" at "Siam Commercial, Sa Kaeo" with restriction that only "Ms. (name)" can collect the money when showing her id? Would be great if that works. Extra bank charges no big problem as my no.1 intention is that she REALLY is there where I want (wish) her to stay....faaaaaaaaaaaar away from farang scene.

She'd need to prove who she was to withdraw funds anyway. The Thai ID card is a much used object.

I asked the forum about sending money, cheapy. it was recomended I open a savings account in my name and send her the card and call with the pin #, I'm an american and bank with HSBC, on my bank statement, it tell's where the money was withdrawn from :o this would be an easy inexpensive way to keep tract of her movements :D

Hope this helps Jim

I asked the forum about sending money, cheapy. it was recomended I open a savings account in my name and send her the card and call with the pin #, I'm an american and bank with HSBC, on my bank statement, it tell's where the money was withdrawn from :o this would be an easy inexpensive way to keep tract of her movements :D

Hope this helps Jim

I doubt if this would be the sollution. If she has a debit card and pin number, she could give it to her parents or even thai boyfriend to take money from the account in her hoime time. Meanwhile she should be in Phuket, Pattaya or wherever earning a second income. You would only have proove on your bank statement that someone is taking money in her hometown but no who!!

not to be misunderstood quite from the beginning:

I am NOT a walking ATM farang type.

I do NOT intend to transfer huge amounts of money.

I do NOT believe in true love after a 2 month relationship.

BUT:

there is that special one in my life (again...) and I want to pretend her falling down into Samui bar biz.

so I THINK ABOUT sending her some (reasonable low amount of) money.

IF she stay with her parents (at least, she was there when I left Los a week ago...) and do NOT return to Samui (where some "good" friends obviously await her to earn farang money).

The question (yes, of course I am a bit unsure about her honesty, but mostly about her "friends" influence) is: HOW can I be (almost) sure she REMAIN staying at her parents (and her babys) place (SA KAEO, east of Bkk, close to Cambodia)? The (only) bank account no. I do have is "Siam Commercial Bank, Chaweng Beach, Samui". Is there any alternative way to send some money which can only be withdrawn/used at her parents hometown? Or any other proof that she did not go back Samui?

Any help/experienced story welcome to be posted.

thanks.

you answe the q yourself........

dont bother....\have a good time na......

As stated above - Western Union.

Most Ayutthaya Bank branches cash WU money orders. You (the sender) specify to whom and which branch. The recipient does not need to have an account there, just proof of identity.