Peter Vella Wine

vogie

I searched the Thaivisa forum for a wine topic to make a comment, but can't find one.

Today went to Tesco Lotus and found them selling Peter Vella wine for 399baht for a bag of two litres, that seemed quite reasonable so bought one, is that the going rate?

Also bought a bottle of chinese peach wine for a about 200 baht, anybody tried it?

21 minutes ago, vogie said:

I searched the Thaivisa forum for a wine topic to make a comment, but can't find one.

Your mistake was searching for "wine".  It's not wine in the usual sense of the word.  Check the colour of the excise label.  If it's not blue, it's not wine.

16 minutes ago, Oxx said:

Your mistake was searching for "wine".  It's not wine in the usual sense of the word.  Check the colour of the excise label.  If it's not blue, it's not wine.

The Peter Vella has an orange label, but the chinese peach wine is blue. Just trying a glass of the peach now, it's actually not too bad, 10.5%, sweetish but fruity.

On 4/5/2019 at 6:02 PM, vogie said:

Today went to Tesco Lotus and found them selling Peter Vella wine for 399baht for a bag of two litres

Are you sure it was two liters for 399 Baht . At Tesco Lotus I can only find a bag of 2 liters for 699 Baht ????

ppGizK.png

Archived