Current walk-in ticket prices for Siam Park ?

Lannig

Hello folks,

Actual Siam Park walk-in ticket prices for thais and foreigners (I assume double pricing) seem to be a very well kept secret on the web. Does anyone has up-to-date information please? They offer bundles with food credit and such on their web site that are different from the plain entrance tickets. Not interested.

I'm driving from upcountry tomorrow with the whole family and 4 kids (probably too old for kid pricing) and I would like to anticipate by how much my wallet will be lighter.  We would go on friday. Tomorrow has another program.

If you know a way to get discounted prices online, that would be appreciated too, although I fear it's too late for this now. I had managed to catch a very good promotion for the Cartoon Network Park in Pattaya during the october school break, but I did take care of that a few weeks in advance.

I've been to that page already as I've mentioned in my first post. These are promotion bundles sold online, I'm fairly sure that they're different from the walk-in simple entrance tickets, hence my asking for someone who's actually been there recently.

FYA all, it's actually 900B for everyone. It gives a one-year pass for thais or residents (work permit nomally required but thai driving license was accepted for a friend who's joined us). For non-resident foreigners it's a day pass only. It includes a 100B food credit for thais and residents provided that they show their ID card. Strangely enough, if they don't have it, the only difference it makes it that they don't get the food credit. So technically it raises the ticket price by 100B. Go figure.

Conclusion: buy online. Same ticket, over 100B cheaper. I should know better next time.

As a side note, the admission procedure is a huge pain in the backside. When we arrived yesterday, the car park was only 2/3 full (shaded areas) so not a record intake of visitors by far. It took us almost one hour to get the entrance tickets and eventually get in. I can't imagine how long it takes at peak times.

One needs to fill a form first, they are staff folks around tables with pens to give the forms away and advise. Again, ID card number required, passport for foreigners, plus work permit or driving licence to get treated as Thais. Then you are allowed to enter the HUGE queue in front of the cashiers. For no obvious reason we were diverted to a large office room at the left of the cashier line. 50+ people waiting inside. Not so sure it has been quicker than going through the main queue.  I asked why: "same thing" was the reply. Certainly not because I'm a non-resident, they were tourists in the main queue as well. My party was a mix of thai adults and kids plus me.

It takes them almost 10 minutes per person to do their stuff. They have an electronic ID card reader but for some reason Thais only can understand I suppose, they hand write the ID card number to the back of the members card they're making, reading it not from the ID card itself (would be too obvious, wouldn't it?) but painfully from the hand-written form. Then all this information is typed into the computer again and eventually an admittance ticket is printed. For us non-resident foreigners, it's a waterproof wristband. Do they assume we're too stupid to keep a ticket?

At 900THB per person including (or not) the 100THB food/beverage credit, it's not quite worth it IMO. Especially considering of all the costly extras (150THB to rent a swimming trunk? 60THB for a locker? ouch). Of course there are many attractions besides the water park, but they're really outdated now and 2 major ones were closed. Still, everyone in my family party enjoyed their day and was thankful so I don't regret my money too much.

Archived