Living And Working In Thailand

hi all

i am new to the form ,so the question may seem like old hat to regular users. but here goes ,i and my wife are in our mid and earlly fifties respectivly,we would like opinions as to the viabillity of us moving to and working in Thailand i am a fabricator welder and my wife ,,well she is my wife and looks after me and our home.pros and cons please !!!

regards Dave

Edited by davenettleton

hi all

i am new to the form ,so the question may seem like old hat to regular users. but here goes ,i and my wife are in our mid and earlly fifties respectivly,we would like opinions as to the viabillity of us moving to and working in Thailand i am a fabricator welder and my wife ,,well she is my wife and looks after me and our home.pros and cons please !!!

regards Dave

You can both retire to Thailand and stay permanantly if you have B800,000 in a Thai bank account. Forget about working

welcome!

Note that it is very easy to set up business here. I don't know how knowledgeable you are in welding, but you might try something in proffesional welding. You cannot weld yourself, but as a director of a company, you can direct young thai minds and hands to learn the art of good welding.

a lot of thai companies offer welding, a few are delivering high standard work...

do some research here, and maybe you can give it a try...

good luck!

T.

hi all

regards Dave

You could form a Thai Limited Company and own it as a foreigner 100% if this company manufactures and exports. How bout if you used your skills as a welder by training Thais, and at the same time using the much cheaper labor than in the EU?

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com