Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

The Aleague elimination final being played tonight is more entertaining fellas....0-0 at half time, better than the walloping over in the west....

What's the Aleague? Never heard of it.

don't get him started... it takes him a week to stop

• Like 1

The Aleague elimination final being played tonight is more entertaining fellas....0-0 at half time, better than the walloping over in the west....

What's the Aleague? Never heard of it.

don't get him started... it takes him a week to stop

Aleague. ?

A is for Agony.. Involves a lot of diving to the ground, rolling about and feigning agony.

• Like 1

You know what it is for god sake you live in niddrie, home of soccer.....

By the way the Eagles don't win in the fashion stakes, Gold Coast was the worst jumper until the Eagles rocked up with this vomit.....

Edited by AlexRRR

I'd rather watch 10 years of Collingwood replays than watch 10 years of the Saints replays, I think they win more often and I don't pollute my Whisky with ice water or coke.....some of us have style you know.

I'd rather watch 10 years of Collingwood replays than watch 10 years of the Saints replays, I think they win more often and I don't pollute my Whisky with ice water or coke.....some of us have style you know.

love your style, throwing flares and ripping up the seats of Etihad Stadium. Raise the bar for Collingwood supporters.

Speaking of whiskey...Chimps was feeling a bit under the weather today...

post-147205-0-45898800-1460738486_thumb.

• Like 1

Speaking of whiskey...Chimps was feeling a bit under the weather today...

attachicon.gifchimpywhiskey.jpg

Looks like he went a bit hard over Songkran.

• Like 1

Dons V Cats

Low scoring game at 3rd Q. Cats 49 , Bombers 41.

If they could get some "go" juice into joey D, might be an upset.

Geelong 52 - 41. but Geelong have kicked 6.16!

Hawthorn v St Kilda is a good game...Saints to cause an upset?

• Like 1

Dons V Cats

Low scoring game at 3rd Q. Cats 49 , Bombers 41.

If they could get some "go" juice into joey D, might be an upset.

Geelong 52 - 41. but Geelong have kicked 6.16!

Hawthorn v St Kilda is a good game...Saints to cause an upset?

joey D likes to kick points, but today he is having an afternoon off.

All but over now 31 in front.

Whats with the poor goal kicking this season??

Even WCE Josh (coleman) Kennedy is bring back the stutter and shuffle run in,,

It's pathetic sad.png

• Like 1

By the way the Eagles don't win in the fashion stakes, Gold Coast was the worst jumper until the Eagles rocked up with this vomit.....

What a thing to say about the,,,

Eagles 30 year history jumper.

First outside Victoria team to play in the AFL

Three (that's 3) premierships.

224 players that have given their all and run their guts out.

Thats a lot of sweat, blood, endeavor and yes,, possibly vomit.

I think that the worst "fashion statement" jumper I have ever seen was that shiny gay superhero like strip that Hawthorn players were required to wear last year. I think they were supposed to wear it three times but I can only remember seeing it once.

Now, that was pretty close to vomit..

< West Coast Eagles 30th Year Guernsey

The West Coast Eagles will complete a step back in time to honour its traditions as part of the club’s 30-year celebrations.

While the club will return to the traditional navy ‘wings’ guernsey for home games this year, another popular number will also be revealed.

Borrowing from the inaugural jumper worn during the West Coast Eagles’ first few seasons, and again in 2004 as part of the AFL Heritage Round, the 30th Year Anniversary guernsey is gold with royal blue wings.

Featuring the traditional Eagles logo in the centre, with the current logo as a watermark (player issue only), this limited edition commemorative jumper represents a blending of the old and new.

The club’s newly-developed 30th year logo is also prominently displayed in the left blue wing.

All 224 players who have taken the field for the club are listed, from John Annear as part of the inaugural team which defeated Richmond on March, 29, 1987, to Tom Barrass who made his debut for the West Coast Eagles on July 26, 2015.

We will wear this Guernsey for our dedicated 30th Year Anniversary round (round 4 versus Richmond on Friday, April 15, 2016), and also during our round 12 clash against Adelaide. >

>

Mate that is not anything like the Eagles first jumper, it was blue with yellow wings, this jumper is puke yellow with clipped blue wings, it's the god dam worst example of anything that resembles a football jumper, takes number 1 off the Suns....I've seen better dressed naf naf's in Broadmeadows, chooks would know about that area since he's a copper .....

St Kilda was Robbed!!!

the double play on for the 15 metre kicks coming out of defense. .. turnover led directly to Hawks goal... game right there.

terrible umpiring

Was a bad decision thats for sure.

IMO, the Hawks just showed a bit more poise under pressure.

The Saints have a good season ahead methinks.

Chooka's whipping boy Paddy McCarlin continues to impress?

I think that the worst "fashion statement" jumper I have ever seen was that shiny gay superhero like strip that Hawthorn players were required to wear last year. I think they were supposed to wear it three times but I can only remember seeing it once.

The West Coast Eagles will complete a step back in time to honour its traditions as part of the club’s 30-year celebrations.

While the club will return to the traditional navy ‘wings’ guernsey for home games this year, another popular number will also be revealed.

Borrowing from the inaugural jumper worn during the West Coast Eagles’ first few seasons, and again in 2004 as part of the AFL Heritage Round, the 30th Year Anniversary guernsey is gold with royal blue wings.

Featuring the traditional Eagles logo in the centre, with the current logo as a watermark (player issue only), this limited edition commemorative jumper represents a blending of the old and new.

The club’s newly-developed 30th year logo is also prominently displayed in the left blue wing.

All 224 players who have taken the field for the club are listed, from John Annear as part of the inaugural team which defeated Richmond on March, 29, 1987, to Tom Barrass who made his debut for the West Coast Eagles on July 26, 2015.

We will wear this Guernsey for our dedicated 30th Year Anniversary round (round 4 versus Richmond on Friday, April 15, 2016), and also during our round 12 clash against Adelaide. >

>

Mate that is not anything like the Eagles first jumper, it was blue with yellow wings, this jumper is puke yellow with clipped blue wings, it's the god dam worst example of anything that resembles a football jumper, takes number 1 off the Suns....I've seen better dressed naf naf's in Broadmeadows, chooks would know about that area since he's a copper .....

Mmmm,,, I'm no Eagles historian but I did attend some early games at Subiaco oval and the WACA.

I remember that my nephews and myself were not great fans of the Eagles stripe and prefered traditional jumpers like Collingwood, Essendon, NM, Geelong, etc (Essendon was my team at the time), but the Eagles jumper they showcased last night, I thought was pretty cool. I suppose the names of the post season 2015 previous players was an aspect that I liked. I may even try to obtain one. With a few signatures it would be a good conversation starter and I could make up some yarns, all based in facts, of course.

Remembering an early Eagles game at Subiaco,,

The half time entertainment was a wild west show with galloping horses, cowboys and Indians, gunfire and lots of yahooing and whooping, etc.

Us boys were camped on the city side grass bank with an esky that had been full, but it was half time,,,

Some horse had dumped a big steamer about 5 metres in from the boundary and it was attracting the interest of the crowd and quite a few comments,

Three uniformed police were walking the boundary and the second half was due to commence.

One of my mates said “I bet one of those coppers is called Steve” and proceeded to call out to him, “Hey! Steve what about the horse sxxx”

He looked up,,, much to our delight. We started to urge him to use his coppers cap to clear up the horse sxxx as nobody wanted Manny (Chris Mainwaring) or Lewie (Chris Lewis) to slip on it.

At the mention of Lewie, all the ladies about us (Chris Lewis was a favourite of the Moms in those days) and the crowd in general joined in with suggestions to the coppers to clear the odorous hazard.

It was a memorable day at the footy.

Edited by joboss
  • Like 2

>

http://www.bomberblitz.com/mero/westcoasthome.htm

• Like 1