Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

I like the Saints in this one,think they will play faster footy than the Dees and Bruce up forward on his day can kick a bag.

I'm also going with the Bombers against the Blues.

Think the Lions v Swans will be closer than a lot expect if the Lions can kick straight.(not enough to pick Lions thou)

Thanks for letting us know big fella that we won't be expecting a threat from you any time soon in the tipping....and your fantasy footy team isn't doing any better....

You said the saints are an average side, you better hope the demons win or they will be a below average side.
No need to hope chooks.....I'm not pretending we're a top 4 team, no one expects us to win 3 on the Trott....if we do saints will look pretty bad, if we don't it's half expected....but saints still just an average team no mater watts.
your not going to be a top 8 team. Yes improve on the last 15 years no doubting that. Have to with 12+ years of top draft picks and priority picks.

I like the Saints in this one,think they will play faster footy than the Dees and Bruce up forward on his day can kick a bag.

I'm also going with the Bombers against the Blues.

Think the Lions v Swans will be closer than a lot expect if the Lions can kick straight.(not enough to pick Lions thou)

Thanks for letting us know big fella that we won't be expecting a threat from you any time soon in the tipping....and your fantasy footy team isn't doing any better....

You said the saints are an average side, you better hope the demons win or they will be a below average side.

No need to hope chooks.....I'm not pretending we're a top 4 team, no one expects us to win 3 on the Trott....if we do saints will look pretty bad, if we don't it's half expected....but saints still just an average team no mater watts.

I expect us to be 4 straight after the Gold Coast game.

• Like 1

Looks like Khun Will has succumbed to the pressure and 2nd guessing himself.

We will see how new leader Ripstanley holds up for 24 hours.

a couple of danger games...

Richmond v Port. both woeful. both missing key players. both lacking depth. both using 2014 game plans...

difficult to choose the better of the two duds

Carlton v Essendon. Blues are favorites but Essendons stats this year are generally better than Carlton.

expect it to be a battle of immense mediocrity

two games to strike fear into every tipster

Edited by BookMan
  • Like 2

Richmond v Port. both woeful. both missing key players. both lacking depth. both using 2014 game plans...

Carlton v Essendon. Blues are favorites but Essendons stats this year are generally better than Carlton.

Aghhhhhh!

I hate getting the Friday pick wrong?

• Like 2

I would like to add this deliberate out of bounds needs to be controlled by review,i saw two of the worst calls possible tonight,a player running right angles at the line does not deserve a penalty,it's not consistent with the rest of the rules.bah.gif

it was a poor umpiring game i thought. quite a few frees missed that are payed in other games.

consistency across the board needed.

both teams made a heap of blunders with their kicking. ..

Doggies could well have had that one...

• Like 1

I would like to add this deliberate out of bounds needs to be controlled by review,i saw two of the worst calls possible tonight,a player running right angles at the line does not deserve a penalty,it's not consistent with the rest of the rules.bah.gif

it was a poor umpiring game i thought. quite a few frees missed that are payed in other games.

I didn't mind hard frees not being paid to let the game flow early,same for both sides,that's how finals are umpired.

Give the Doggies another 2 quarters they might have caught up considering North were playing 2 down till Libatore got a corky,then one downtongue.png

How good was Waitesmile.png ..

the day starts with the BIGGER danger game of course are:

Saints v Melbourne

A fifity fifty game by any measure!

You can change your tips before any individual game starts!

BM writes: "You can change your tips before any individual game starts!"

Now why would I want to do that??

There are some real 50/50 games this week...mulling over the pros and cons might lead to a change of heart

Also, players can be withdrawn or injured an hour or two before any game... could affect the outcome

• Like 1

Thats rubbish, North had it the bag after the first 15 min, the team has no real big players its just a solid 18 performing for the entire game, the pressure was awesome, Dogs had a few chances but its obvious there not up to real pressure as yet.

Aghhhhhh!

I hate getting the Friday pick wrong?

Yes it kinda sets the tone for the rest of the weekend......nice of you to give a few of us some time at the top....

• Like 1

Thank you for your crystal ball gazing and learned professional assessment of the Melbourne Demons Mr CHOOKS i have also taken note of your assessment of your team the St Kilda Saints, with that in mind it is a forlorn conclusion that The Dee's will just roll over the top of your team today.

Have a nice day.

Ps....it seems that TV and Apple Mac's have disagreements at times for the life of me it wouldn't allow me to quote dear mr CHOOKS.....unless of course he is using vodoo on me......

Thats rubbish, North had it the bag after the first 15 min, the team has no real big players its just a solid 18 performing for the entire game, the pressure was awesome, Dogs had a few chances but its obvious there not up to real pressure as yet.

Not sure which game u were watching...Look at the number of inside 50 entries...doggies 56-46...they just couldn't convert...could easily have been so different dogs had they kicked a couple of clutch goals

Doggies can handle the pressure okay I reckon...but when u have the backline injuries they have, 3 key players who run the ball out of defence with accurate kicking, it is difficult to replace immediately...

I reckon Sydney, Hawks and Adelaide would all be happy to face that North team in a final..

Melbourne looking a bit scrappy with their pressure and allowing the saints to come out of defence ... like to see the Dees come out after half time and lock it down

Hogan has his kicking boots on... 5.0 ... Freo fans will be licking their lips with anticipation

i won't get to see the 2nd half ... come on Dees!

Edited by BookMan

Saints finding to much space, or rather were allowing it...early in the 3rd 2 bad misses to 1 goal to the saints, bad miss late in the second as well.....Hogan on 5-1, Watts lining up, pops it 12 point sin it, both teams appear loose when the others got it we haven't been manning up as well as in previous games....we will see...CHOOKS should be pleased.

I watched the Friday night game i dont look at stats i looks at the game, North were all over them most of the time, Dogs chasing all night long, they were close enough to pull it off but really never looked like they could...

Not sure which game u were watching...Look at the number of inside 50 entries...doggies 56-46...they just couldn't convert...could easily have been so different dogs had they kicked a couple of clutch goals

Doggies can handle the pressure okay I reckon...but when u have the backline injuries they have, 3 key players who run the ball out of defence with accurate kicking, it is difficult to replace immediately...

I reckon Sydney, Hawks and Adelaide would all be happy to face that North team in a final..

I think the WB lacked a tall marking forward. They got

It in there enough.

Really missed Tom Boyd and of course Crameri.

Lost internet from 0900 this morning.

Just logged on and saw the GWS scoreline.

Have the AFL created a monster?

i was hoping u had tipped the hawks mate[emoji1]
Thanks BookMan.

What a guy?

It's my competitive nature

Can't you be competitive against someone else?

Lost internet from 0900 this morning.

Just logged on and saw the GWS scoreline.

Have the AFL created a monster?

i was hoping u had tipped the hawks mate[emoji1]
Thanks BookMan.

What a guy

It's my competitive nature

Can't you be competitive against someone else

you're the reigning champ...i have to aim high

• Like 1