Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Stacks on?

Richmond players caught up in brawl outside Gold Coast strip club

Two Richmond players have been caught up in a fight outside a Gold Coast strip club.

The Courier-Mail has been told the two players, Sydney Stack and Callum Coleman-Jones were involved in an altercation last night after being evicted from Hollywood Showgirls on the glitter strip’s Orchid Ave.

It is understood police were called, with the fight occurring just metres from the police station.

A league spokesman said: “The AFL is aware of the matter and is currently investigating.

27 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Stacks on?

Richmond players caught up in brawl outside Gold Coast strip club

Two Richmond players have been caught up in a fight outside a Gold Coast strip club.

The Courier-Mail has been told the two players, Sydney Stack and Callum Coleman-Jones were involved in an altercation last night after being evicted from Hollywood Showgirls on the glitter strip’s Orchid Ave.

It is understood police were called, with the fight occurring just metres from the police station.

A league spokesman said: “The AFL is aware of the matter and is currently investigating.

Chimpy was involved in the lead up mate

He wasn't very happy at the attention some of the Gold Coast Lads were sowing is girlfriend of teh Week, Honey Bear, headliner at Hollywood SHowgirls 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

This game proves to the AFL short turn arounds are going to severely impact the team with the short break, twice we have come up on a 4 day break and both times looked like they had led in there legs  and got done like a dinner, would like to know the stats on other teams with a short break WILL the midfield of information?

Sydney really enjoyed their 4 day break mate...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BookmanBkk said:

Well!

Pre game i suggested an upset was on the cards against Essendon Melbourne and my tip was with Sydney accordingly

2 minutes before game time i heard on the Kayo that Callum Mills was out!  Of course i did what i have done all year and changed the thesis and changed my tip.... Callum Mills is second general down back, after the injured 1st general Sir Dane Rampe...
I was not impressed with bringing in Hayden mclean and McCartin going down back...

But what I did not factor in was the Melbourne team and the coaching of Melbourne. ????????

This young raggedy band of young men wearing the red and the white, the youngest team on the field in the comp, the most inexperienced team in the comp, a team coached by Johnny If It worked 5 Years ago It Will Work now Longmire, a team missing its best two defenders and missing its best 2 forwards , a team with a below average ruckman playing with his heart of gold

The crowd was a touch over 3000, an almost FULL grond given covid restrictions and it being played in Cairns.

There will be many of this crowd who will remember this game for the future look of the potential Sydney has , and the looming 2022-23-24 3-peat that awaits us!

The final score of 67 - 46 (which in a full duration game translates to approx 110-75) was flattering to Melbourne.

Melbourne came into the game with their Million dollar Boys , Jakey the Snakey Lever and the PIEMAN .

These MILLION dollar duo sweethearts would be going up against the formidable height and body weight of Sydney's leading goal scorer in Tom Papley... not only that ,they would have to face a Sydney forward line with an average 7 game experience and Sydney also had the handicap of Sam Butterfingers Reid playing.  The sme Sam Reid show seems unable to take shots at goal.

IN the past we have seen Sydney camping down back and inviting the reserves onto the ground to help clog things up a abit more, but that evening, the turnaround moment for Sydney and their future 3-peat we saw SYdney sticking to their NEW season game plan and going man0-on-mano and applying constant pressure to the experienced and seasoned Melbourne team.

Melbourne couldn't even take advantage of the Umps soft decisions , preferring to shoot for behinds than put it through the big sticks!   Which Melbourne player was going to STAND UP!!

Big MAXXY GAWN, that's who!!!    He marks and is DIRECTLY in front....he cannot miss this one!!!
Oh yes he can ????

Game over... Melbnourne once again searching for the bottom of the barrel, Jakie Snakey and PIEMAN left early to count their money...
Goody and the Alan Richardson were still on the bench, nothing being said, both searching for words to fill the awkward silence...

I think the Pieman will finish in their top 3 for the F&B.

Lever on the other hand.

I reckon he's just about the most highest paid dud in the league.

Well!

Pre game i suggested an upset was on the cards against Essendon Melbourne and my tip was with Sydney accordingly

2 minutes before game time i heard on the Kayo that Callum Mills was out!  Of course i did what i have done all year and changed the thesis and changed my tip.... Callum Mills is second general down back, after the injured 1st general Sir Dane Rampe...
I was not impressed with bringing in Hayden mclean and McCartin going down back...

But what I did not factor in was the Melbourne team and the coaching of Melbourne. ????????

This young raggedy band of young men wearing the red and the white, the youngest team on the field in the comp, the most inexperienced team in the comp, a team coached by Johnny If It worked 5 Years ago It Will Work now Longmire, a team missing its best two defenders and missing its best 2 forwards , a team with a below average ruckman playing with his heart of gold

The crowd was a touch over 3000, an almost FULL grond given covid restrictions and it being played in Cairns.

There will be many of this crowd who will remember this game for the future look of the potential Sydney has , and the looming 2022-23-24 3-peat that awaits us!

The final score of 67 - 46 (which in a full duration game translates to approx 110-75) was flattering to Melbourne.

Melbourne came into the game with their Million dollar Boys , Jakey the Snakey Lever and the PIEMAN .

These MILLION dollar duo sweethearts would be going up against the formidable height and body weight of Sydney's leading goal scorer in Tom Papley... not only that ,they would have to face a Sydney forward line with an average 7 game experience and Sydney also had the handicap of Sam Butterfingers Reid playing.  The sme Sam Reid show seems unable to take shots at goal.

IN the past we have seen Sydney camping down back and inviting the reserves onto the ground to help clog things up a abit more, but that evening, the turnaround moment for Sydney and their future 3-peat we saw SYdney sticking to their NEW season game plan and going man0-on-mano and applying constant pressure to the experienced and seasoned Melbourne team.

Melbourne couldn't even take advantage of the Umps soft decisions , preferring to shoot for behinds than put it through the big sticks!   Which Melbourne player was going to STAND UP!!

Big MAXXY GAWN, that's who!!!    He marks and is DIRECTLY in front....he cannot miss this one!!!
Oh yes he can ????

Game over... Melbnourne once again searching for the bottom of the barrel, Jakie Snakey and PIEMAN left early to count their money...
Goody and the Alan Richardson were still on the bench, nothing being said, both searching for words to fill the awkward silence...

The one Langdon missed from 20 meters out to cut the margin to 9 points with 6

minutes to go was unforgivable.

He had a good game but he butchers the ball.

Well!

That's the longest post in our forum's history on why somebody didn't pick a winner:biggrin:

Edited by Will27
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BookmanBkk said:

'Still shaking my head i changed the tip

Melbourne!

They fooled me a few games ago when I tipped them.

But surely when you're hanging onto the 8 by a bee's dick, you're going to beat the 16th placed side.

• Like 1