Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

1 minute ago, sceadugenga said:

Adelaide are always dangerous at the end of a bad season, I've seen them spoil a few better sides finals campaigns.

That doesn't mean I'll pick them though.... or will I? :cool:

Come on Big fella

We both know you're out in front and are going to play it safe.

Or will you?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

To keep Goodwin beyond this year WILL put us back 3 to 5 years do they risk it? Remember we have no first or second round draft picks this year, they sold there soul to the devil last year.....

Have to agree with you Uncle.

Another year or two of Goody and Melbourne has wasted the talent and opportunity of this team and it put you guys back another 5 years

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, sceadugenga said:

Adelaide are always dangerous at the end of a bad season, I've seen them spoil a few better sides finals campaigns.

That doesn't mean I'll pick them though.... or will I? :cool:

Nothing wrong with a bit of gloat-banter from the current leader and I applaud you for it

I'd say you are unbeatable at this stage of the Comp , so take some chances

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Look Norths Scott and Ross Lyon are sitting there....experianced coaches,

Brad Scott????made a fortune in a 10 year 2 rebuild coaching career with a 50% winning average seemingly finishing 9th most of the time.

Take him????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ripstanley said:

How was lunch yesterday?

Not too bad thanks mate.

I asked for elephants balls on toast and they said they were out of bread.

Wasn't a Port shirt in sight.

I think he's saving it for the finals.

Edit: Did you stop at a couple of Leo's?

Edited by Will27
  • Haha 2

Feeling better ......second coffee washed down with an apple danish.....yes took a sprint to the local bakery pretty good one in this area too.....

Spirts have been lifted with seeing NU sign a few new players they been chasing, current owner still trying to flogg off the club after the disaster that was......Permier league were never going to allow the Saudi's in and just sat a decision out untill they gave up.....which they did.....read feelers are out from several money bags looking to take over...hence Cheap Mike allowing coach Bruce to spend some Pounds to keep them mid table or higher in the hope of getting his 300 to 350 million quid......

Premier League and NFL are off and running next weekend....just in time for me.....i think i WILL be sticking to kayo assuming Victory recover from there worst year....so you know the other team i follow will be come a distant memory for the next 6 months......At this point i need to show my appreciation to Optus for there sports channel i get for free thank you soooooooo much.....and the NFL were so kind to change there 300 bucks for there global pass from 3 instalments to 4 payments per year.....thank you NFL but i was fine with 3.....even total up front....

Mo has scathed Dan over corvid opening up, well even id like too you know get back to some kinda normal....i can tell ya right now, the drama queen that is Andrews will open up sooner rather than later, like a good poker player hes not giving up an inch its all a bluff so you know.....when he does open up early its....ho great, thank you Dan, you done a great job and we WILL vote for you next time...then within  six months Dan WILL call a snap election......

Right now id like to propose with the indelible Fj a coaches swap.....Goodwin for Shaw......think about it....

Melbourne weather report.....friggs been windy last 2 days.....well up here in the north of the city it has, normaly 1 day ya but 2 in a row is like not normal....the iphone just sent me a message that there is a gale warning...ummmmm......and the wind is blowing poo around in the air isnt it....and its getting inside isnt it.....and that looked like it was a goal to me too....by the way WILL......and of course that goal and wind is causing my allergy to you know....bother me.....figgs bored here guys.....ran air purifier that new gizmo i bought to combat depression and allergy on auto......ummm well auto isnt good enough....bumped up the fan seed you know.....then went to the bakery and you can imagin in that gale how much poo when up my nostrals.....i need something to do men....

Well them little kids in Barcelona are fine for one more year, Messi wont test his contract in court, not so sure its a wise move on either side anway if im bottom of an AFL tipping contest i dont know to much....

Yep another book on Trump and his presidency https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54060687

surely WILL go down as one of the most despised politicians ever... the trouble is them simple voting Americans cant read.....ahhhh you say there all middle managers and movie stars over there.......living the dolca vida.....well men...when i went to that ice hockey game in LA that i payed a small fortune for a seat positioned in one of the stadium roof trusses i had the pleasure of seeing the crowed.......im a people watcher....and i was alarmed.......like the most scariest time for me wasnt a dirty big machine gun pointed at my head at 3 am in a country at the tail end of a civil war....no it was Poi Pet in Cambodia just over the border middle of the day....seriously it looked like a bombed out city with a couple of dozen down outs ex khmer rouge over the pot holed road staring at a farang with his movie camera hanging over his shoulder all eyes were on me........i couldnt get out of there fast enough....didnt even debate a taxi fare to Siem Reep....then the next scariest time was in front of that LA stadium.....my god the look of them spectators......when you see them up close and in person that machine gun is nothing....I would have hated to get caught wandering the back streets of LA....and i was warned by my hotel reception.....once in Manila in the evening i did take a peek into the back streets, well my AIR BnB was in a decent area but gees.....the deeper in the more nervous i got....and when your flying in to Manila...you get a close up birds eye view of the slums.....and like the plane is landing men......and landing....and landing....and theres no end to the slums....Anyway Trump's ex lawyer has a low opinion of el presidente....

Well its on again......Garth Bale.....his amusing tale of life in Madrid.....Real Manager Zindane thinks Man United are intrested in Garth, and they could be but for a couple of sticking points.....one his age and second his salary, MU have only been targerting hot young first team players Ole has mentor Alex Fergerson in his corner pulling the strings for the manager....showing him how its done.....MU would only pay half of Bales salary if they could get him and as for a transfer fee Real have run there golden goose into the ground by not giving him game time so is efectivly near worthless.....so there at polar opposites.....There WILL be a movie about this in the near future.....antics of a bored superstar sitting in the stands payed a kings ransome to sit there week in week out rolling up newspapers to use as a telescope to watch games.....Wales Golf Madrid......

Just seen Aston Villa want to pay Liverpool 20 million pounds for a one Rhian Brewster, that name rang a bell....hey im manageing Swansea in the Championship in FM20 and i have him on loan.....and hes a good player....i normaly dont like to play more than 1 loan in my team Swansea have 4 or 5, why? would rather try and give some youth players and young fringe a chance to inprove thats why, anyway i should try and buy him end of year if the club will give me a transfer budget.....hes worth around 2 million start of 2019....well i had 16 million transfer budget that came in late and within 2 weeks just as i was organising buying my first player Vamouse gone....baby gone....all my money gone....had to go to the youth department for some new blood.....im not a bad coach, were sitting 11th and i WILL only play my other loan players if a gun is pointed to my head.....

Hey...whats amazing?.....new tech....the resealable bag.....thats amazing....not that any you guys over there ever get to see one.....everything comes in a jar or foil or plastic bag there....if your woman is cooking dont you worry about all the chemicals there putting into your blood stream>?

My experiance with Thai women is they cant cook....and the couple of attepts a couple made was...i couldnt eat that...to be fair they were all professioanl women so you know how it goes.....they can only go to work.....move mum in or never leave home so they have a full time maid at home....the ones that lived out of home and alone always ate out, one sent her laundry out at least once a week, she got excited to see them all back clean and wraped up in millions of miles of plastic...clean and tidy you think? ha, the last one couldnt push a broom....she didnt even know whch end was the part to put on the floor....she was very good at folding clothes though.....she could put more stuff in a suite case than any living man or woman...she was famous for it so much so when little sister visited from Brisbane she would go mad shopping then ask big sister to pack her bags for her....true...Another i would crash at her condo a couple of times a week use to have a wall of boxes stacked up against the wall....i fear she was a hoarder.....she was trying to tell me that was all her school stuff....yeah....i belive....she was studying sure.....but 4m by 2m high stack of boxes full of what? You want to have seen her bathroom....now she wasnt like the others id known for personal grooming but gees there wasnt any place that had a fre spot in her bathroom....just the dunnie seat was free....to be fair you could out stretch your hands and touch the walls from the centre facing any direction....and her balcony....yes small but gees you could only stand in one spot....when she arried in AU to spend some time with me....the family fridge was quickly filled with white plastic bags....she had this habit of just taking over where ever she was.....

These women do there best work on there backs.....call them on a vid call....there laying down......And its no wonder there a calm people....doubt any would get blood pressure problems.....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Well the Sydney boys looked to be heading to a 100 point win halfway through the second quarter.  Leading by 40 points, Carlton yet to kick a goal...
Carlton was going forward okay, having more inside 50s than Sydney even at 40 points behind.  And it was around that 40 point lead mark that Sydney took their foot off the pedal and Carlton came back with 4 straight goals before half time..
Sydney managed 1.2 after half time and couldn't get it out of the backline or win the clearances .  

Carlton finished the game with 50% more inside 50s and deserved the win more than Sydney in the end

Notable performances
Jordan Dawson
Jake Lloyd
Melican
Florent 
McCartin

Mcinerney

Sam Butterfingers Reid.... He is at his peak right now and his peak is below average

Defense was good... the boys coming together down back
Midfield needed to step up and add some pressure in the second half. Kennedy hasn't been the same since he returned From injury and the season close and a rest will be welcome.

Papley might be heading down to Carlton by the way he has played the last few weeks

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

Oh dear

Have any of you guy's got your boots?

Sheed, Redden, Shuey, Yeo and Hutchings is our entire midfield from last year.

I'm glad we recruited Kelly:biggrin:

@WestCoastEagles

“We’re going to make six changes. Five of those are forced changes. Dom Sheed has a slight hammy, so he is unavailable. Ah Chee is not available, he has a finger injury. Redden, Hutchings, Jetta are out. And Hickey makes way for Naitanui.” Simpson on team changes

Doesn't sound good mate☹️

plus you get a bt grouchy when your boys are losing ????

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Will27 said:

Great tipping by our Rip to pick the Crows.

The Sydney/Carlton game going down to the wire.

Uncle Alex, with GWS losing, you're a sneaky chance for finals mate:smile:

Apologies to Radar.

Sorry mate, I missed that you tipped Adelaide as well.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, farmerjo said:

????Well it's tight at the bottom,think us 3 should scrape passed Bookman by the end????

DikyDoks Gary had me in a fit early in our playoff till sneaking by in the 2nd last game.Chooks has bowed out so then there was 4.

Well fella.....this is were i want you, in an emliation final.....i just couldnt cope with getting done like a dinner in another GF....May the fleas of a thousand camels infected your mind as you choose your team for the game....sim salsa bin laden....

• Like 2

7 hours ago, farmerjo said:

????Well it's tight at the bottom,think us 3 should scrape passed Bookman by the end????

DikyDoks Gary had me in a fit early in our playoff till sneaking by in the 2nd last game.Chooks has bowed out so then there was 4.

I'm doing all i can to let you 3 guys rocket past me... 

• Haha 1