Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Here is the answer I received from the tipping re Grants almost 9/9.

Thanks for getting in contact with us.

Based on the information you've given us, we can advise that there hasn't been a mistake and your score has been correctly allocated. This is due to the way our system counts scores when somebody forgets to tip in some or all of their games. Basically the way tips are scored in the event that some or all tips are automatically assigned the away team is as follows:

1. At the end of the round, all tips that were manually entered by the users and were correct are counted towards the overall score.
2. If the user has forgotten to enter tips for some games, they will automatically be assigned the away team.
3. These automatic tips are only counted after the manually entered tips.
4. Correct automatic tips can only only take your existing score up to 5 total correct tips.

Therefore, if you manually enter 5 or more correct tips, and the rest are automatic way tips, any automatic away tips that were correct won't be counted towards your score. However, if you score less than 5 manually entered correct tips, correct automatic away tips will be counted until your score reaches 5, but not beyond.

We understand this can be a bit confusing, so don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kind Regards,

FanHub Support

11 hours ago, Will27 said:

My live feed failed halfway through the last quarter:bah:

And I can't even go and watch the last quarter as there's still problems with the website.

Thought the Swans got murdered by the umps tonight but that 50 meter free kick

against Betts on Mills was a shocker I reckon.

Some crucial games to come this weekend.

I lost my feed halfway through the 2nd quarter, by the time I got it back, Crows had kicked 3 straight and it was game on.

It's a bit of a cop out for Crows supporters to be crying about that 50m given against Betts when they had twice as many free kicks given and kicked 12 behinds (plus 2 rushed), so it's easy enough to see where they went wrong. 

I'm happy to have a sacrificed a tip for the boys to be (currently) sitting in the top 4. Now if the Dogs and Fremantle can do their bit, I'll be very appreciative :smile:

• Like 2

I lost my feed halfway through the 2nd quarter, by the time I got it back, Crows had kicked 3 straight and it was game on.

It's a bit of a cop out for Crows supporters to be crying about that 50m given against Betts when they had twice as many free kicks given and kicked 12 behinds (plus 2 rushed), so it's easy enough to see where they went wrong. 

I'm happy to have a sacrificed a tip for the boys to be (currently) sitting in the top 4. Now if the Dogs and Fremantle can do their bit, I'll be very appreciative :smile:

Where are you all watching the football from I get excellent reception with Australia Plus TV

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

6 hours ago, Gazman1 said:

Where are you all watching the football from I get excellent reception with Australia Plus TV

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I think Australian Plus is only available on True Vision Cable. I tried  to get it where I live  and this is what I was told by True Vision. I could get True Vision by satellite but for some reason no Australian Plus  That was  almost 3 years ago

Edit

Just checked Google and this is what I found

Hua Hin Cable

Sophon Cable

True Vision  {Cable Only}

Phuket Cable Company

http://tv.australiaplus.com/tuning

Edited by ripstanley

Australia Plus is certainly available on True. If you have True internet you can get a heap of free True Visions channels, and while many are Thai, Australia Plus is included in the package.

If you don't mind shelling out for a club membership, streaming of all games live with Watch AFL/Fox Sports is the superior option. If you want free then Australia Plus is good, but you won't get to see every game your team plays.

I wondered what was going on last night. I tried to play the game from the start around 10PM and even though it was a replay it was all over the place. Took ages to load and then jumped from the start of the first quarter to nearly half time, then kept buffering so much I gave up trying to watch it.

30 minutes ago, ripstanley said:

I think Australian Plus is only available on True Vision Cable. I tried  to get it where I live  and this is what I was told by True Vision. I could get True Vision by satellite but for some reason no Australian Plus  That was  almost 3 years ago

Edit

Just checked Google and this is what I found

Hua Hin Cable

Sophon Cable

True Vision  {Cable Only}

Phuket Cable Company

http://tv.australiaplus.com/tuning

You can also get Australia Plus on HDPrime.

Humble me uses AFL live with a vpn for some unknown reason wouldn't work until I got to Hua hin this weekend guessing betteen the afl app and rather suspect net connections in 3 places I've been may have been the culprit.... might be time to move on as I want to be able to get A-League all in one package what to do what to do.... ps I picked the Swans now I'm think there Gf material

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

COLLINGWOOD coach Nathan Buckley says "it's a bit sad" that Pies premiership player Heritier Lumumba harbours such bitter memories of his AFL career.

In an explosive, soon-to-be released documentary about Lumumba's life, the 2010 All Australian defender accuses Buckley of lacking "sensitivity and emotional intelligence".

As revealed by Fairfax Media on Saturday, Lumumba also accused the Pies of – among other things – racism, claiming he was called "Chimp" around the club.

Full match coverage and stats

The 30-year-old, who has lived overseas since March, retired from the AFL last year after suffering a series of concussions while playing for Melbourne.

When Lumumba's criticisms were raised in Buckley's post-match press conference after the defeat to Geelong on Saturday, the Pies coach said his main concern was Lumumba's welfare.

"I read (Lumumba's comments) this morning and it's a bit sad, in many ways, that ‘H’ feels that way about his experiences in the game," Buckley said.

"He's been a great contributor to our footy club for a decade, for his 199 games (for Collingwood), and I shared those times with him as a player and then as a coach.

"I suppose I'd echo the sentiments of the club, just hoping that he's doing well and that he can still see the positives of his experience as an AFL footballer as well."

Five talking points: Collingwood v Geelong

Asked whether he lacked emotional intelligence, as Lumumba had suggested, Buckley dryly remarked: "He wouldn't be the first bloke to think that.

"Personally, I've always looked out for, and been aware of, H's issues, or his concerns or his challenges, and tried to support him as best as I possibly can in my role as teammate, captain and then as line coach and senior coach," he said.

"There's a bit more that goes on than just the one anecdote at one moment."

As for the "Chimp" nickname, Buckley insisted he "didn't hear it".

"This has the capacity to get out bigger than it needs to be, but I'm conscious of H and where he's at at the moment and, as I said, hope he's doing well.”

More By Ben Collins

Bucks.JPG

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, ripstanley said:

Fremantle  beaten by 104 point in  consecutive weeks. What is the answer next year? Being a Swans supporter and being 0/6 it was hard. How can Freo turn around their game?

They're still in rebuild mode.

It get's hard towards the end of the year when the players get tired with nothing to play for.

Out of their starting 18 they had Lachie Neale, Michael Walters, Conner Blakely and Arron Sandilands

all out.

Add those 4 into the ruck/midfield plus some more games into Harley Bennell and they will be a lot better.

Will also get a high draft pick for next year.

They desperately need a key forward though.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Will27 said:

They're still in rebuild mode.

It get's hard towards the end of the year when the players get tired with nothing to play for.

Out of their starting 18 they had Lachie Neale, Michael Walters, Conner Blakely and Arron Sandilands

all out.

Add those 4 into the ruck/midfield plus some more games into Harley Bennell and they will be a lot better.

Will also get a high draft pick for next year.

They desperately need a key forward though.

Pondering the question the Brother posted I think its like this, doesn't really have much to do with personal its more to do with the landscape of the comp, in the pre AFL days we had the VFL, several of these teams well just made up the numbers, i.e. Saints, Dogs and North until the mid 70's and the Hawks until the early 60's they were the easy beats or the stepping stone for the Blues, Tigers etc....you see it in the NFL you see it everywhere, one of the big reason teams like the above I mentioned was they were run by rank and file working class people with little to no business sense lot has changed since those days, all clubs now have "business" people running them not all are created equal ...its fair to say the Suns and the Docks art going nowhere fast...you only have to look back 10 ys when Stynes took over the Dee's the only positive of he being president was getting the club mostly out of dept everything else well just fell away...

Perennial losers come to mind, club culture, the back slappers all have a hand in keeping you down....once when I was a young man and I was Jo....a young spirited guy and the time that Barassi was the coach, one win for the year year I went along to help out for an event one evening at the Dee's what I saw turned my belly upside down was the first and last time I ever went to anything like that again...the guys...supporters I was grouped with blowing up balloons etc tounges got a wagging ...ho we nearly won yesterday...was close...and they spoke like it was fantastic....then...gee we got the best colours in the league...merdia.....of course I couldn't stay silent I put my two bobs worth in which of course was counter to everyone else...a bemused Mrs Barrasi was looking on, at that time a blonde bombshell I might add... then they spoke of our best players at the time we had just one...Robert Flower and then a long way down a Giles...a blonde guy, could look good had a habit of falling over easily which I mentioned when they mentioned his name...even Ron thought so...once I heard booming out of the coaches box at Princess park a one Ron that f**** c**** get up  etc etc ....the point I'm trying to make is most of the fans and I dare say the people running the joint accepted mediocrity I didn't and I couldn't stand the brown goug coming out of peoples mouth, Ron came and fixed the joint up Northey carried it on.

Its well documented  back in the mid to late 50's the Hawks sat down to map out a plan for there future no flags till then, they said they looked at the two dominate teams of that era they being the Magpies and Dee's  history shows 10 flags in the next 50 ys most after the mid 70's....Guys like Dermet Breaton and he wasn't alone in those days played around 60 games in the 2's before getting promoted so powerful were the Hawks over a 20 year period..North was another tired of being belted up every week set about a board restructure in the early 70's so good did they get there reserves team would have finished in the 4 if they were allowed to play against the firsts.

Always starts at the top always.

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 2

Well it looks like the 8 is set, Essendon to play the Dockers a win most defiantly after yesterday effort, even a loss and its more than possible they stay up could the Coasters get over the Crows @ home and what about Nostro Chooks boys playing hot to Trott Tigers?

Saints and Dogs to far behind on % Weagles need a big winning margin and hope the opposite from the Bombers...Dee's seem safe enough even with a loss ...

Who will benefit most from a weeks rest?......................The Sydney Swans....there for the maths indicate there the team to watch in the finals..

• Like 2

The Tackle: Mark Robinson reveals his likes and dislikes from a huge Round 22

WHAT I LIKE

1. JESSE HOGAN

One commentator said Hogan just being on the ground this weekend after a season full of personal tragedy and injuries was good news. He was right, but a good news story means little if you don’t contribute. Melbourne almost secured a finals berth on Sunday, largely on the back of Hogan’s six goals. Footy is a team business, but Hogan’s matchwinning ability could be the difference between a long September campaign or a short one. Perhaps it’s unfair to place that much pressure on him, but he took nine marks on Sunday which shows his head and body are in a pretty good state.

2. CARLTON

The Blues were accused of being boring, slow and lacking flair. With five wins before Saturday night there were questions about just how far they had developed in 2017. Fact is they have escaped the wooden spoon which is a major win. By beating the Hawks their impetus grows and with another pre-season for Charlie Curnow, Jarrod Pickett, Ciaran Byrne, Jacob Weitering, Zac Fisher, Sam Petrevski-Seton and Tom Williamson, the Blues should chase eight to 10 wins next season. The attitude is there and the confidence and maturity will follow.

3. JACK STEVEN

Hasn’t been his best season but was best on ground against North Melbourne. Had 40 disposals, 16 score involvements and 11 clearances. It was a whitewash in the middle for St Kilda with Steven, Seb Ross (36 disposals), Luke Dunstan (32) and Blake Acres (30) getting far too much ball. It wasn’t a great game, but the Saints kept their finals hopes alive. Sunday’s clash against Richmond at the ’G — if Essendon loses to Fremantle — should be a ripper.

4. DAVID ZAHARAKIS

Has joined Zach Merrett and Joe Daniher in the race for the B&F after another terrific performance in the midfield. Shifting Zaharakis from the wing has been one of John Worsfold’s better calls. In a game which Essendon dominated — it had +72 disposals, +26 contested possessions, +7 clearances, +40 inside-50s and created 58 turnovers in the midfield — but did not significantly boost its percentage, Zaharakis stood out with 38 disposals, 754m gained and 15 inside-50s.

5. JOSH KELLY

We see the talent every week and we saw genuine substance after Kelly was poleaxed, blindly stepping into the lead of West Coast’s Josh Kennedy on Saturday. It was a stunning hit and when a bloodied Kelly was helped from the field many thought he would not return. Kelly, however, made it back with a bandaged head and kicked the winner. He had a career-high 43 disposals (34 effective, a career-high), 19 contested (likewise), 24 uncontested (a game-high) and eight clearances.

6. WHERE HAS THAT BEEN, TRAVIS?

The Port Adelaide skipper played his best game of the season in what could be the game that gets Port a top-four spot. Boak was fierce and won plenty of the ball. His third quarter was colossal and he was a major contributor with a goal and 11 score involvements. It was Boak at his inspiring best. He finished with a team-high 33 disposals, 22 uncontested possessions and nine inside-50s.

7. BALLARAT WAS A WINNER

How refreshing to see the game played at a new venue and, save for a final quarter blowout, it was a cracking contest. It makes you think there is greater opportunity for the AFL to use more boutique-type stadiums and not just the MCG and Etihad Stadium. Carlton’s home ground is the obvious alternative. Let’s hope the Blues continue to push the league to play games there.

8. ROD BUTTERSS

The Butterss story of alcoholism, addiction and substance abuse is not new and by putting himself back out there to raise awareness of Australia’s gambling epidemic, he was prepared to take the hits. That Danny Frawley went after Butterss was water off a duck’s back for the former Saints president. Butters rang Frawley on Saturday and, after a brief exchange where it got personal, the call ended when one of them hung up. Butterss hopes Frawley continues to criticise him, so his anti-gambling campaign gets air time. “I’m on a crusade,’’ Butterss told the Herald Sun.

9. PAUL ROOS INTRIGUE

As much as he says he won’t be coaching at Collingwood next year, Roos continues to feed the story by adding “at this stage’’. On Sunday on Triple M, he said he would be prepared to have coffee with Eddie McGuire. Could a director of coaching role be in the offing?

10. STEVIE JOHNSON INTRIGUE

Jungle drums are beating loudly that Johnson, who will retire this season, will remain in Sydney next year, albeit not at the Giants. Geelong insiders say Johnson is set to join the Swans as an assistant coach in the first step to his goal of becoming a senior coach.

WHAT I DISLIKE

1. HARLEY DOUBTERS

Didn’t have a lot of friends when the calf muscles blew up and several observers said Harley Bennell would never play for Fremantle. Bennell back on the park in Round 22 was a significant step. He kicked two goals in the first half from just four touches. A strong summer and Bennell just might repay the faith Ross Lyon has shown in him.

2. FREMANTLE

Ross Lyon demands high standards, but his players continue to embarrass him. In the run home no team has been as poor as the Dockers, who have won two of their past nine games. The defensive fortress has disappeared. In the second term against the Tigers, the Dockers kicked one behind to Richmond’s 8.2. The Dockers escape scrutiny in the east, but another walloping should prompt questions about where the team is heading.

3. BERNIE AGAIN

Vince will get off for the Claye Beams head contact, but will be lucky to get away with a front-on fist to the face to Dayne Beams. His defence will be he was lost under a high ball and tried to spoil, but a punch flush to the head is, at the very least, careless. He plays for keeps Vince, but has lost his radar several times this year. Expect a fine on this occasion.

4. BONT BLUNTED

In a game where the Bulldogs needed a big return from Marcus Bontempelli, the Bulldogs superstar couldn’t get going against Port Adelaide. Was kept to just 12 disposals, clearly his lowest return of the season. Brad Ebert took responsibility for Bontempelli in the middle and Tom Jonas did the same up forward. Both proved major wins for Port coach Ken Hinkley.

5. THAT’S PROBABLY THE END OF THE DOGS

They sit in 11th spot and have the same points as Essendon, West Coast and St Kilda, and play Hawthorn on Friday night. They could play finals if they win and the other trio lose. The Bombers game might be the achilles heel. The post-season review should be torrid. What happened? Hangover? Bad prep from players? Attitude drop-off? Game plan worked out? Personnel issues? The one-on-ones with the likes of Tom Liberatore, for one, would make riveting listening.

6. BUCKLEY SWEATS ON FUTURE

The best player to play for Collingwood does not know his future with one game to play, which is odd. The review has been long and probably exhaustive, but surely Collingwood knows by now whether Buckley will coach next year or not. Why not announce it either way? Buckley has been asked about his future at every press conference since they lost the first two games of the year. He’s been courteous and calm, but you have to wonder if he’s not a little frustrated at being kept in the dark, especially after Eddie McGuire indicated he was the only person with visibility on Buckley’s position. So, Eddie knows and Buckley doesn’t?

7. SATURDAY DIDN’T HELP

Six goals in the first quarter, three goals in the next two quarters and just a behind in the final quarter was Collingwood’s output, prompting Herald Sun columnist Matthew Lloyd to declare Buckley “needs serious help’’ if he is to continue in the job. The topsy-turvy Collingwood performances from quarter to quarter this season — Hawthorn (Round 9), Greater Western Sydney (Round 8), Adelaide (Round 19) and Geelong on Saturday — would be a source of frustration, notwithstanding Collingwood’s ability to be in most games in fourth quarters. If any board members are wobbling on Buckley, Saturday’s performance would not deter their belief that change was needed.

8. NORTH KOREAN FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Was Buckley’s suggestion, and Gill McLachlan’s support, of stripping AFL accreditation from journos who are accused of lying grandstanding. Who would be the judge? The AFL? Appointed investigators? What a joke. The AFL has its own media unit and now wants to control the independent media covering the game. Mistakes are made, but blatantly writing or telling lies would not happen. If Ross Lyon was offended by his integrity being questioned, he should take legal action against Brad Hardie. And, of course, it has to work both ways. Clubs lie to the media and supporters all the time.

9. DRUG CODE

Should a player’s private health issues be declared when he leaves one club for another? It is part of the incredibly sad story of Chris Yarran becoming an ice addict and his road to recovery. That probably AFL doctors and club doctors at Carlton and then Richmond knew of Yarran’s issues, but Tigers coach Damien Hardwick and his recruiting officers didn’t know, raises questions about disclosure. Overall, footy staff not knowing about the health of their players, be it mental or drug-induced, or both, or whether a player has a drug strike against his name and it’s not disclosed before a trade, seems unfair on the club recruiting said player.

10. LAMB ON SICILY

It’s a tough game and players expect tough treatment, but Carlton’s Jed Lamb’s constant harassment of Hawthorn’s James Sicily could have easily been stopped if the umpires called a free kick for an infringement. If forwards were manhandled like Sicily was in defence, you would expect a free kick to be paid. The tactic worked because a frustrated Sicily gave away seven free kicks — the equal most by a player this season. According to Champion Data statistics, Lamb played on Sicily for 68 minutes, with Lamb having eight disposals and kicking a goal, opposed to Sicily’s nine disposals. Blues coach Brendon Bolton would be rapt, but not sure it’s a good look for the game.

• Sad 1

The Tackle: Mark Robinson reveals his likes and dislikes from a huge Round 22

WHAT I LIKE

1. JESSE HOGAN 

One commentator said Hogan just being on the ground this weekend after a season full of personal tragedy and injuries was good news. He was right, but a good news story means little if you don’t contribute. Melbourne almost secured a finals berth on Sunday, largely on the back of Hogan’s six goals. Footy is a team business, but Hogan’s matchwinning ability could be the difference between a long September campaign or a short one. Perhaps it’s unfair to place that much pressure on him, but he took nine marks on Sunday which shows his head and body are in a pretty good state

Was a crap game for sure, and yep Jess was the difference, believe it or not Watts not being on the ground does make me worry, Cam has been playing well the difference is Jack is silky smooth when he's got the ball, a surgical kick will put it on your nipple if thats where you want it, Cam at best is a hack with flashes of brilliance best on the ball with Gwan resting forward, big MacDonald a good defender is a better forward, Frost who has grown in leaps and bounds this year should be put back in defence from the 2's.....the team was unbalanced in my opinion yesterday not to take anything away from the Lions who I thought gave us plenty of hot curry if Goodwin fronts up on elimination final day with team positioning like that its bon voyage to the Dee's.

8. ROD BUTTERSS 

The Butterss story of alcoholism, addiction and substance abuse is not new and by putting himself back out there to raise awareness of Australia’s gambling epidemic, he was prepared to take the hits. That Danny Frawley went after Butterss was water off a duck’s back for the former Saints president. Butters rang Frawley on Saturday and, after a brief exchange where it got personal, the call ended when one of them hung up. Butterss hopes Frawley continues to criticise him, so his anti-gambling campaign gets air time. “I’m on a crusade,’’ Butterss told the Herald Sun.

Im with Rod on this, the AFL speak with fork tongue the rertroic of race abuse then womens rights yet they allow though adds on prime time tv of gambling where young nippers are watching that make it like its Australian and normal to drop half your wage packet on an out come of a game is stupid..How they can act so pious in one area then let down there audience by allowing this is bewildering.

I dont believe the AFL needs to be the moral police for there fans I do believe they should not encourage advertising of products that can lead to addiction as is the case with alcohol and gambling.

• Like 1

9. DRUG CODE 

Should a player’s private health issues be declared when he leaves one club for another? It is part of the incredibly sad story of Chris Yarran becoming an ice addict and his road to recovery. That probably AFL doctors and club doctors at Carlton and then Richmond knew of Yarran’s issues, but Tigers coach Damien Hardwick and his recruiting officers didn’t know, raises questions about disclosure. Overall, footy staff not knowing about the health of their players, be it mental or drug-induced, or both, or whether a player has a drug strike against his name and it’s not disclosed before a trade, seems unfair on the club recruiting said player.

Mate you would think so wouldn't you? doesn't have to be public, like if Jo goes for a new job there going to check his references right? You would expect the former employer to give you an unbiased run down on the guy without there opinion of the man if he will be right for his new position or am I bing a dreamer?

44 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Well it looks like the 8 is set, Essendon to play the Dockers a win most defiantly after yesterday effort, even a loss and its more than possible they stay up could the Coasters get over the Crows @ home and what about Nostro Chooks boys playing hot to Trott Tigers?

Saints and Dogs to far behind on % Weagles need a big winning margin and hope the opposite from the Bombers...Dee's seem safe enough even with a loss ...

Who will benefit most from a weeks rest?......................The Sydney Swans....there for the maths indicate there the team to watch in the finals..

West Coast are a sneaky chance.

If Melbourne lose, will probably slip to 8th but can miss out if WC beat the Crows

By 5 or 6 goals.

Speaking of goals, my boy JK on target for 3 consecutive Coleman's with a 4 game buffer

on Daniher with Buddy 5 behind.

Anyway, with WC playing the last game of the home and away season, they will know what

needs to be done.

• Confused 1

9. PAUL ROOS INTRIGUE 

As much as he says he won’t be coaching at Collingwood next year, Roos continues to feed the story by adding “at this stage’’. On Sunday on Triple M, he said he would be prepared to have coffee with Eddie McGuire. Could a director of coaching role be in the offing?

Funny...more money in the media for Paul, its all cream for him now after raising the dreadful Dee's from the grave, everyone knows Ed has a hand in everything that goes on there, Paul has a twisted sense of humour and will play to tease, just needs to fill in a few hours a week not go on a crusade, god if he wanted to keep coaching or stay involved the Dee's would have created a job for him.

1 minute ago, Will27 said:

West Coast are a sneaky chance.

If Melbourne lose, will probably slip to 8th but can miss out if WC beat the Crows

By 5 or 6 goals.

Speaking of goals, my boy JK on target for 3 consecutive Coleman's with a 4 game buffer

on Daniher with Buddy 5 behind.

Anyway, with WC playing the last game of the home and away season, they will know what

needs to be done.

I shall not crush your dream young man stuck out in the  Isaan swamps....not much to do but to dream of September action....the Eagles are 6% down the gurgler but hey lets not quiver on that shall we?

Dees wont loose to the Pies this coming weekend, they haven't lost to the Pies in a while and with so much on the plate are unlikely to this coming weekend, the Docks are more likely to do a turn around after 2 beltings so put ur Baht there, though over coming the Crows even at home in the last home and away game of the season before the finals is like sifi fantasy WILL....the Crows will be looking to tune up for September action, a loss by them would pretty much kill off there season nope it wont happen and I correctly predicted the Eagles would not make the finals this year....

6. BUCKLEY SWEATS ON FUTURE 

The best player to play for Collingwood does not know his future with one game to play, which is odd. The review has been long and probably exhaustive, but surely Collingwood knows by now whether Buckley will coach next year or not. Why not announce it either way? Buckley has been asked about his future at every press conference since they lost the first two games of the year. He’s been courteous and calm, but you have to wonder if he’s not a little frustrated at being kept in the dark, especially after Eddie McGuire indicated he was the only person with visibility on Buckley’s position. So, Eddie knows and Buckley doesn’t

In the bag...Ed has gotten rid off everybody that could or would stand up against Bucks as a coach, Bucks has shown enormous class all year long with the innuendoes going around, something he didn't learn from Malthouse, there were other factors at play, expect Bucks to have more say with who gets hired in the future.....3 more years then will go down with Ed and the titanic if they don't "produce something".