Thailand Live Friday 11 October 2024

3. 174

Why do retirees marry in Thailand ?

4. 73

Foreign Tour Operators Flood Phuket, Taking Jobs from Locals

5. 2

Afghan Man charged with Election day terror plot

6. 1

Double-Ten Retailer Promotions: 10-10 is a Chinese Holiday. So, why is this big DEAL here?

7. 0

93-Year-Old Woman Crawls into Sakae Krang River & is Missing While Daughter Sleeps

8. 25

Pattaya Police Raid Poker Gambling Ring, Arrest 9 Foreign Players

9. 25

Pattaya Police Raid Poker Gambling Ring, Arrest 9 Foreign Players

10. 2

Former Aussie cop’s epic run across Thailand for tsunami victims

11. 7

Thailand triumphs in UN Human Rights council bid

12. 2

Donald Trump’s New Tax Promise: Eliminating Income Taxes for Americans Abroad

Sending Cigarettes In Post.

dirtyrider

I work for Her Majestys Customs and Excise I would be interested to

Send him a PM and get in touch.

Perhap you have a friend who could meet him next time he visits the UK?

are you people so wooly headed, so desparate,so broke,so "council estate trash" ,so devoid of bright ideas as to how to make a living that you have to resort to sending cigarettes 12000 miles across the world.

hopeless.

do us all a favour and smoke 'em yourself.

You most certainly would have to be tax on 9 cartons of cigarettes sent from outside the EU to the UK. In fact, you'd most likely get a bill from HMs C&E if sent this from within the EU. Customs will open any packages they suspect of containing tobacco/cigarettes, and then send a nice bill for the tax due before releasing the package.

You have a high chance of ending up out of pocket sending cigarettes to the UK.

are you people so wooly headed, so desparate,so broke,so "council estate trash" ,so devoid of bright ideas as to how to make a living that you have to resort to sending cigarettes 12000 miles across the world.

hopeless.

I love this guy! :o

Edited by dirtyrider

hopeless.

O.k thank you very much for your most welcome and needed comments.

You helped me very much! :o What a nice person you are :D It is very good to have answers from someone like yourself, what an outstanding member of this forum you are.

Again thank you! :D

hopeless.

You helped me very much! :o What a nice person you are :D It is very good to have answers from someone like yourself, what an outstanding member of this forum you are.

You asked a silly question, you got bloody stupid answers.

Don't take umbrage, just wander down to the (smoke-free) local, have a pint of Adnams and ponder the whole thread.

hopeless.

You helped me very much! :D What a nice person you are :D It is very good to have answers from someone like yourself, what an outstanding member of this forum you are.

You asked a silly question, you got bloody stupid answers.

Don't take umbrage, just wander down to the (smoke-free) local, have a pint of Adnams and ponder the whole thread.

Yes m8 you are right, i should chill out a bit! Maybe i need to start smoking? :o

dirty rider

sending ciggies back to blighty in the post !!!!!

how low rent can you get.

have you no pride man!!

this country is full of products that you can send back and make some money on.

trouble is..... you are too bloody lazy to go and find 'em.

so you send ciggies back. the entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well.

should you have some free time between your business lunches with richard branson and your power breakfasts with the masters of the universe that you associate with, could you send me over a half dozen bottles of fish sauce and a packet of wine gums...i have a cunning plan to make myself rich. :o

• 7 years later...