Notification Staying in Kingdom over 90 days...

Hi, (ubonjoe), probably, 

First time o visa, first 3 months expiry coming soon. I live very close to immigration division 1 on chaengwattana. Can I use that online notification form TM.47, is it for o-visas? I know I can just cross the border, what are the options at immigration division 1? 

You should be more clear about what you currently have.

If you really just have a non-o visa you need to apply for an extension of stay or you have to leave the country before/when the 90 days are over.

If you leave the country obviously no 90 day report required because you will not be in the country for more than 90 days.

Edited by jackdd

If you have multiple entry non-o visa issued by an embassy or consulate you have to leave the country to get a new 90 day entry.

A 90 day report is only for staying longer than 90 days in the country. It is not an extension or equal to getting a new entry.

9 minutes ago, clearmirror said:

Yes, I have a multiple entry non-o visa, I suppose it's time to pack a bag and organise a ticket then... 

If you are the spouse or parent of a Thai you can extend your 90 day stay by 60 days at CW for 1,900 baht. No financials needed.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, elviajero said:

If you are the spouse or parent of a Thai you can extend your 90 day stay by 60 days at CW for 1,900 baht. No financials needed.

Okay, any proof of circumstances needed or can I show up with my passport with the o visa in it? 

34 minutes ago, clearmirror said:

Okay, any proof of circumstances needed or can I show up with my passport with the o visa in it? 

Your wife or child will need to go with you. You'll need the original and copy of marriage/birth certificate; copies of your wifes ID and Tabian baan (or childs Tabian Baan); copies of passport pages, visa and departure card. Maybe a TM.30 form completed by the owner or house-mater of the property you stay at.

Okay thanks for the advice. What I don't understand is why you need so much proof that you still live with your Thai partner /child, proof of funds etc., At CW but Thai immigration needs no proof of circumstances when re-entering at the border, just 90 days entry, no questions asked...