Bride slammed for forcing maid of honour to wear an ‘unflattering’ dress which makes her look like a ‘stuffed sausage’

snoop1130

Bride slammed for forcing maid of honour to wear an ‘unflattering’ dress which makes her look like a ‘stuffed sausage’

By Lydia Hawken

dsfd.JPG

The anonymous woman says the 'unflattering' frilly frock makes her feel 'fat and ugly'

AS the iconic rom-com 27 Dresses taught us - no matter how much you may hate the bridesmaid dress your best friend has picked out, you simply have to grin and bear it.

But despite this cardinal wedding rule, one maid of honour has been left mortified by her friend's bridesmaid dress which she claims makes her look like a "stuffed sausage".

Posting a photo of the unflattering blue linen dress on the Facebook group That's It, I'm Wedding Shaming, the horrified woman wrote: "I ordered the largest size they had and it looks God awful."

Describing how the frilly frock had left her "on the verge of tears", the woman also said it made her feel "fat and ugly" as well as being totally see-through.

Full Story: https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/8909499/bride-unflattering-dress-stuffed-sausage/

33 minutes ago, anterian said:

Why is this on Thai visa, fat women seem to be the norm these days.

Ya ought to be here in the US, where the only thing in this world bigger than Trumps mouth are the asses on these chicks. Talk about jiggling mounds of blemished cottage cheesed butt cheeks....Id get lost! And the droopers in the front? Floor draggers! With tatttos. Its the look, these chicks in the USA today look like cows. 

17 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

people actually read this rag on a regular basis?

I was working in Fleet Street when the first issue of Murdoch's lurid tits-and-bums tabloid Sun hit the pavements. We hacks promptly dubbed it "The Beano".

Wonder if anyone can guess what Sun journos called their biggest rival, the Daily Mirror? (Sorry, no prizes except applause for the correct answer!).

The last laugh went to the Murdoch scribes. Sales boosted by bare-boobed Page 3 girls, the Sun soon left the Mirror and its other rivals standing. Today it has the biggest circulation of any UK newspaper (And no, its one and a half million subscribers didn't all vote Leave!).

5 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

I was working in Fleet Street when the first issue of Murdoch's lurid tits-and-bums tabloid Sun hit the pavements. We hacks promptly dubbed it "The Beano".

Wonder if anyone can guess what Sun journos called their biggest rival, the Daily Mirror? (Sorry, no prizes except applause for the correct answer!).

The last laugh went to the Murdoch scribes. Sales boosted by bare-boobed Page 3 girls, the Sun soon left the Mirror and its other rivals standing. Today it has the biggest circulation of any UK newspaper (And no, its one and a half million subscribers didn't all vote Leave!).

Years ago, when I was a guest on BBC Radio 4's "Desert island Discs", the host Sue Lawley asked me apart from the music, what 3 things I would need if cast away on a desert isle. I answered, "Today's newspaper, a copy of The Sun and something to read."

18 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Years ago, when I was a guest on BBC Radio 4's "Desert island Discs", the host Sue Lawley asked me apart from the music, what 3 things I would need if cast away on a desert isle. I answered, "Today's newspaper, a copy of The Sun and something to read."

Hilarious! My old Mirror mates would have loved it.

Archived