Vegemite In Thailand

Juzrelax

Can you purchase Vegemite in Thailand?

Im moving to BKK in October from Australia, I know that I will miss the footy & the cricket........But don't tell me that I have to give up Vegemite too!

Breakfast will never be the same again without it.

Available in Villa stores throughout Bangkok. Easy to find, but very expensive so bring your own.

At the risk of starting another tedious Marmite v Vegemite debate,the vastly superior British original is available too.

Edited by bendix

Be curious to see what Vegemite shows up like under the new fangled security scanners at the airport.

I don't eat a lot so usually get Australian visitors to bring a jar when they come. Sure Marmite's ok, it's like comparing Kraft processed cheese to a bit of nicely matured cheddar though.

A treasured memory is the look on my wife's 4 year old nephew's face when I gave him a good smear on a cracker. :o

Somone once gave me a jar of that other Aus abortion. Australian Marmite. Words can't even beging to describe how foul that was. The UK stuff is nectar though. I assume the australian marmite came from Bangkok. I was so horrified I couldn't talk to ask.

In fact, I think that there are still two pots in the cupboard if you want them, PM me and I'll arrange delivery

Somone once gave me a jar of that other Aus abortion. Australian Marmite. Words can't even beging to describe how foul that was. The UK stuff is nectar though. I assume the australian marmite came from Bangkok. I was so horrified I couldn't talk to ask.

In fact, I think that there are still two pots in the cupboard if you want them, PM me and I'll arrange delivery

Can't have Vegemite going to waste, I'll let you know when I get there!