Cider and Pizza

Deserted

Greetings, all. I get the chance to see Pattaya a few times a year but am a bit squeezed for time this time round with just three days. I have a two questions concerning cuisine. I've had a look on line at tripadvisor and the likes but prefer the thoughts and opinions of those more in the know, hence the reason why I have been a member for so long.

Okay, question number one. Is there anywhere brewing its own cider or maybe offering anything a bit more upmarket than the usual. Pints of Stowford Press and Thatchers Gold can be bought in most pubs and are often a bit flat and not the best. Last time I had Kopperburg at Hooters on the seafront. A bit pricey but it was better tasting for sure. I noticed on Soi Diane there was some sort of micro-brewery place close to Soi Bhukhao, is there such a place in Pattaya that brews its own cider too or offers something by the pint other places don't? I don't mean bottled cider, can go to Villa Market for that, I mean by the pint. 

Question number two. Pizza, any recommendations, ideally near the sea front central Pattaya? I keep getting dragged into The Wne Connection in Royal Garden Plaza, which isn't bad don't get me wrong but there must be something a bit better. Preferably traditional Italian but not necessarily.

That's all.

Thanks

Edited by Deserted

Hi

Cider  I have no idea sorry.

Pizza, although not at all in your preferred area, I can recommend Grottino, it is on soi 33 naklua, only a 10 minute bahtbus ride from Central Pattaya.

Yes, fits the bill of traditional Italian style, has Italian owner as well as Italian chef ( think 2 actually )

Large indoor aircon area plus a few outside tables.

It has been going for years, not a lunch time place though, usually opens around 5.00PM until midnight.

Very large variety of Pizza  toppings prices range from about 200 baht up to 400 baht.

Service is good..Actually excellent IMO.

Drinks prices are perhaps a touch above average.