How to cash tax return

Just received my tax return from the rd, unlike previous years where I received a cheque to deposit to the bank the new system is a letter which gives 3 options. 

1. Receive via prompt pay which is registered to a Thai citizen I.D number only ( no telephone number) 

2. Receive to a krungthai bank account 

3.receive to your krungthai e wallet. 

Now seeing as I've recently left the country none of these are going to work,

option 1 my prompt pay is registered by phone number and I obviously have no Thai I.D number. 

Option 2 have a kasikorn account and Bangkok bank but not krungthai and of course can't open one as I'm no longer in thailand

Option 3 can't apply as I need to be in Thailand to apply. 

Any ideas or if somebody has a solution would be very welcome.  

Yes, this 3 options makes it not easy. I am now able to use the Promptpay version next year, as I have connected my Promptpay with my Non-Thai ID.

I guess (and hope) you can still collect the money when you back in Thailand! I not see another Idea how it could work.

11 hours ago, HampiK said:

Yes, this 3 options makes it not easy. I am now able to use the Promptpay version next year, as I have connected my Promptpay with my Non-Thai ID.

Can you elaborate on how you did this?

Also to the OP, check the bottom of the letter, there is a time limit to collect the money (i think it's 6 months).

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 11:46 AM, YT3k72Em said:

Can you elaborate on how you did this?

Also to the OP, check the bottom of the letter, there is a time limit to collect the money (i think it's 6 months).

I have open an account with my pink ID. So my promptPay works now with the NON Thai ID.

Before I had my PromptPay only with my phone number, but this not works for Tax Refund, as they only accept the 13 digits ????

19 hours ago, HampiK said:

I have open an account with my pink ID. So my promptPay works now with the NON Thai ID.

Before I had my PromptPay only with my phone number, but this not works for Tax Refund, as they only accept the 13 digits ????

You have opened an account using your Pink ID card.

What bank ?

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 11:07 AM, Isan Farang said:

You have opened an account using your Pink ID card.

What bank ?

Krungthai Silom/Chongnonsi Area. First I wanted to open it at the Silom branch near Silom BTS, They told can't. But I was going afterwards to the bigger branch near Superrich / Pullman hotel. There it was no problem to open an account with the Pink ID/ Yellow Book. And now I am able to use the Promptpay 13-digits.

4 hours ago, asiaexpat said:

Have u actually registered using 13 digit ID number from pink card? I was not able to register with my pink I’d card number (same number as in Yellow Tabien Bangkok.)

What you mean registered?

My Tax ID is equal to the 13 digits. and I already used the 13-digits promptpay to receive money from a friend ????

I would go into the banking section of kbanks app then register for promptpay using phone number (you can still get OTP's overseas) and then try to recieve it through promptpay.

I have registered for SCB promppay through the app and it took about 30 seconds.

I havn't done kbank. You can only do it once per phone number.

I did notice in the post it mentions Thai ID number only but I wonder are the government systems that advanced that it would really fail.