French Ambassador talks trash, tourist safety in Phuket

webfact

French Ambassador talks trash, tourist safety in Phuket

By The Phuket News

1556520801_1-org.jpg

France Ambassador Jacques Lapouge (left) speaks with Phuket Governor Phakaphong Tavipatana at Phuket Provincial Hall on Friday (Apr 26). Photo: PR Dept

PHUKET: The French Ambassador to Thailand visited Phuket Governor Phakaphong Tavipatana at Phuket Provincial Hall on Friday (Apr 26) to discuss business and tourism projects, as well as safety and the activities of the French community on the island.

Waste management, including the handling of wastewater in Phuket, also hit the agenda.

France Ambassador Jacques Lapouge led the delegation, which included Counselor for Cooperation and Culture Fabian Forni, Second Secretary (Chief of Consular Section) Samira Abdelli and Honorary Consul in Phuket Claude de Crissey.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/french-ambassador-talks-trash-tourist-safety-in-phuket-71255.php#rSIrFSI2JO7vgMYG.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2019-04-29

9 hours ago, sirocco said:

And not a word about the dictatorial constraints of OA visas.
We are taken hostage, and nobody sees anything ???

I can opt to leave as I wish and I speak for myself and not the "we".

Why don’t Thais value their environment? Pollute their canals waterways beaches air any dirt road off a main road finds illegal dumping....its mind boggling

even in our village, A walk around the lake find a cluster of beer bottles on the edge from the previous night....

is it indifference laziness lack of pride what is it? 

Archived