Where Do You Come From ?

Crocs

219 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Irlandais,

HMMM.. where does Donegal fit in so? Its part of Ulster but definitely not in Northern Ireland.... it is most definitely in the Republic..... there are 2 other counties like Donegal too......

bet you cant name them.............and you are from NI? doubtful!

Appleman Thai,

I am from Northern Ireland, the counties which should belong to us are Cavan and Monaghan who cares anyway its a waste of time even thinking in the past, sure soon it will belong to the new European community. Are you from Armagh the apple county.

Don't forget Liechtenstein! Anyway, of Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Switzerland the first 3 are in the EEA (European Economic Area) which gives them the benefit of EU membership without actually joining and Switzerland has free trade agreements with the EU too.

Scouse.

Hey Bluecat, as poll-starter I am stoked that there has been over 100 responses. I tend to do a poll or two on various internet forums and the previous record was 66. I knew the Brits (and Oirish) were well represented in LOS but didn't think this well represented. Of course it could be the bias towards an English language web forum.

As for the Scotland England Wales Ireland and sub-county debate, I'm in the WE'RE ALL EUROPEAN NOW camp, at least we are heading that way. Look on your passports folks. I had thought of grouping UK & Ireland into a super EU category but thought too many of the English would abstain.

We can all be full blooded Europeans (Scotish Irish English Welsh) and still take the piss out of each other just as the Scousers and Mancs do and they're only miles apart. UKIP is paranoid delusion.

I'm from Ireland (Dublin), and I don't think of myself as British (not according to the history I know :o ). But I do hold a British passport right now. Just in the process of getting an Irish passport (fingers crossed!)

Appleman Thai,

I am from Northern Ireland, the counties which should belong to us are Cavan and Monaghan who cares anyway its a waste of time even thinking in the past, sure soon it will belong to the new European community. Are you from Armagh the apple county.

map_ireland.jpg

Not understanding how it would be possible to come from Australia / NZ as there does not seem to any such place I thought it may have meant:

Australia or NZ but then I looked up the top of the list and spotted Britan $ Ireland and thought how could I come from two countries, this lead me to think am I from Australia & Tasmania as I have two heads but alas the answer must be no as there is no ewe to indicate NZ tendacies, although I do wear gumboots on the odd occaison..and most of my occaisons are odd I think!

I am confused and there was no listing for the land confusious, I am odd because I wear gumboots, I have two heads wear a kilt, and approach a bawbee when in trouble so where oh where do you wee bairn thinks I may have come from?? :o

Bluecat thank you for the enlightenment I have always thought it was a white cross in a red box @ I actually passed the Thai colour or color (whatever your perswuasion may be) for my driving license.

I must update to something more appropriate to my nationality but that will have to wait until I work out who I am or am I who.

Regards

Mijan24 :o