Doping In Beer Bars In Patong

faultytower

I've noticed a great deal more reports recently of guys getting drugged or doped in beer bars in Patong

and then waking up in their room 12 hours etc later with all their money and possessions

being stolen and with no recollection as to what happened and or feeling very ill.

Its a concern to see this becoming a all to frequent occurerence in Patong. I would suggest people going there be vigilant in who makes their drink and keep a very close eye on it

I've noticed a great deal more reports recently of guys getting drugged or doped in beer bars in Patong

and then waking up in their room 12 hours etc later with all their money and possessions

being stolen and with no recollection as to what happened and or feeling very ill.

Its a concern to see this becoming a all to frequent occurerence in Patong. I would suggest people going there be vigilant in who makes their drink and keep a very close eye on it

this subject has been done to death mate, in previous posts, on many boards

over many years

try to think up something more interesting

if a person leaves a drink un-attended , on a bar /table-then resumes said drink-- more fool him/her ------next!

I live here and mostly you dont really need to be drugged you can just wake up in the morning (drunk or sober the night before anywhere in the world) and still find the same situation... I have to say that its never happened in Patong to me or any of my friends.. but please understand the rules and how MOST of the bars work :o

Quote your source or this will get chalked down as another 'My mate in the pub says..."

I have heard the same thing faultytowers has mentioned too about the bars in patong. I think its important BM's know about this kind of thing happening. the bars in Soi Eric have been known as an area to be very careful in

look its Tarzan

faulty's twin brother

:o

anyway just for fun do you actually believe that writing inane drivel actually has any effect on people in general, sure it annoys a few people on boards who may respond (like me) but I mean really, why bother?

I just don't get it.

Are you house bound and living a fanatsy life? Perhaps you have been told to get lost by a few b/g's and are taken out your anger on the internet?

I would actually quite like to hear why you think that anyone should give any weight to any of the negative opinions that you continue to trot out

I will admit that sometimes its quite entertaining reading post by trolls but I just don't see what satisfaction you get out of it at all...........................

perhaps one of the trolls could enlighten me??

look its Tarzan

faulty's twin brother

anyway just for fun do you actually believe that writing inane drivel actually has any effect on people in general, sure it annoys a few people on boards who may respond (like me) but I mean really, why bother?

I just don't get it.

Are you house bound and living a fanatsy life? Perhaps you have been told to get lost by a few b/g's and are taken out your anger on the internet?

I would actually quite like to hear why you think that anyone should give any weight to any of the negative opinions that you continue to trot out

I will admit that sometimes its quite entertaining reading post by trolls but I just don't see what satisfaction you get out of it at all...........................

perhaps one of the trolls could enlighten me??

I have never started a thread so I guess i can't be called a troll. I have played devils advocate in the past. At university one of my professors would have us write an argument on whatever topic and then the next assignment would be write a paper arguing the opposite side of the paper we just turned in. By looking up facts to support an argument that we do not believe in w would learn a great deal more about the topic. Some of us took this one step further and would argue with people even though we agrees with them. For some reason it became entertainment for us when they would get angry. I no longer do this but it was entertaining while at university to do so. Maybe the trolls get a similar glee from seeing posters get angry at their comments.

As far a doping is concerned I learned a long time ago to only drink beer in a bar and to carry the bolle or can where ever i went. Especially when you went to the pisser. A mixed drink is just too easy to slip a mickey in the glass.

I have heard the same thing faultytowers has mentioned too about the bars in patong. I think its important BM's know about this kind of thing happening. the bars in Soi Eric have been known as an area to be very careful in

Here we go again..

After Faulty, you choose to "steal" my nick at the Phuket board and spread your shit...

Well.. Whatever.. You will only be a pale copy anyway... And one sad little shit sitting behind the computer thinking you are funny..

If the mods see this, i would appreciate if you could dump this vegetable and ban him....

Ahhhhh Yes, the same old same old story...I can tell you tha Bin Padding on Soi Eric is at epidemic level second only to Patpong. The once giant of Sois now is getting tighter and tighter. With the late start...dead till 11pm and the 1am shut down they have to do something. <deleted> the girls are heading out at 12:30 or so......Just wait till soi Sea Pearl is in full swing...the place will have and entertainment stage,ST rooms, food right there, and lots of hongnams...

keep it nice kids. big sister is watching.

if anyone has issues with nick names, please direct it to us moderators so we can take action.

and please, not too much information fellas about services. my eyes and ears are sensitive.