Credit/debit card for business?

Hi guys,

Is there any bank that issues corporate credit/debit cards for private limited companies operating for less than 6 months?

At the moment, I have many business-related payments that I pay for online with using my personal debit card. Then, I reimburse as part of personal expenditures. I also pay a lot of money for Google and Facebook ads using the same process. It would be nice to get some cash back % if possible since I'm spending 300k+ every month using my personal debit card.

I'm currently using Bangkok bank and I was told that my business needs to operate for 2 years before a card is issued. 

Any help or advice would be helpful!

Probably not going to happen and bkk bank is one of the most difficult for a corporate cc. You should get cash back/points on your personal card. Fwiw bkk bank will not issue a debit card on a business acct but will issue a secured credit card but i dont know if its available after only 6 months. 

9 minutes ago, Matt199 said:

@yankee99 Thanks for the comment. Do you know of any bank where getting a corporate debit/cc card is possible? 

I have a corporate credit card from Citibank, but as an employee, so I don't know if you apply as a business owner what rules Citibank has. Previously I had a corporate credit card from American Express (in Thailand), so I think almost all banks can provide corporate cc's.