Thai Visa Piss Up At Tuskers

Austhaied

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks AT..but I am more like a "Tub of Lard" !!

lardy lardy da !!!

Sorry mate...

Ahhh.....thats more like it :o

What happened to the piccy..seems to have done a runner from my post

thats the trouble with lard "Slippery when wet"

Edited by ThaiPauly

Thanks AT..but I am more like a "Tub of Lard" !!

lardy lardy da !!!

Sorry mate...

Ahhh.....thats more like it :o

What happened to the piccy..seems to have done a runner from my post

thats the trouble with lard "Slippery when wet"

Yeah and so is this.post-31110-1174227105_thumb.jpg When the next piss-up then ??

By the way ...... have you noticed ....... the ones who said they were coming, then didn't, have been doing some trimming on this thread. Compared to poking my nose in here last evening, there sure are a lot of missing posts this morning.

D'you reckon it could be sour grapes because we all had such fun without them?

Or are they simply trying to drag the expat community back to the Victorian values that applied when they first moved out here?

I have checked the Moderators Forum, the Trash can and elsewhere. I can find no trace of any posts made invisible or removed, nor any mention of any Moderator taking any action over this thread whatsoever. I certainly removed none. Please give details of any posts you believe to have disappeared so that we may find out what is happening.

There is a minimum of one post that I can immediately think of

A very funny photo-post by AusThaid involving a drawing of a hand showing the gesture that English archers used to the French at the Battle of Agincourt.

I'm also fairly certain that there was another post by someone else, immediately following that picture, that has also been removed.

Gaz

Read my forum signature p1p - which category are you showing yourself to fall into?

The post you were referring to was the one I quote below, which was removed from the Pizza, where's the best? topic, since closed.

That post was presumably removed by another moderator because it looked too much like the start of a flaming war between yourself and Austhaied.

The artful picture you refer to was " the bird .jpg", the link to which was broken when the post was trashed. However you will find the same picture if you look at Austhaied's profile.

Neither myself nor any other moderator have removed any post from this thread.

The common belief is that Italians invented the pizza, however the origins go back to the ancient times. Even though we have yet to uncover archeological evidence of a Dominos Pizza before the last century, it is known the Babylonians, Israelites, Egyptians and other ancient Middle Eastern cultures were eating flat, un-leaven bread that had been cooked in mud ovens. The bread was much like a pita, which is still common in Greece and the Middle East today. Further it is known that ancient Mediterranean people such as the Greeks, Romans and Egyptians were eating the bread, topped seasoned with olive oil and native spices. Taken from www.aboutpizza.com Maybe the Atlanteans invented it..

OY you - quit copying my posting technique :o

Artful picture here