Conserned

pokoal2000

This article was removed from Chang Mai forum, without any reasonable explanation. I understand that you can’t help me to find this person, it is against the rules. All I am asking is that if anybody recognize this girl to tell her that Alex is not angry with her for running away an if she needs any help at all, to phone me at 08xxxxx. Please understand this- she is very vulnerable person, spend more then one year in the institution, long time on tranquilizers and I am concerned about her.

About year ago I wrote a story called Beggars on the Thai visa.com. It was about a young girl, taken into a care by social services in Bangkok. She was kept more or less as a prisoner, because she had nobody to take care of her. I have been trying to help her, for a year now sending her money and parcels. I have offered many times to the Home for destitute females, that I and my wife will take care of her, she can live with us and we will help her to find a job and keep an eye on her. She is really lovely girl, but unfortunately had many problems in her life on got hooked on drink at age of sixteen. Just a week ago I have heard that she run away from the place and most probably went to a girl that she befriended, who lives in Pattaya area. According to the centre her friend is a prostitute, but they would not give us her name. Our young friend name is Pegun; she is about 20 years old, boyish looking. I am quite glad that she got a freedom she wanted, but at the same time worried that she will end up on the street again. We would still like to help her, but she maybe is afraid that we will take her back to the Home and so she did not get in touch with us. No way would we do that.

Since this article I have learned from her friends that she went to Chang Mai and is working in the restaurant. Probably changed her name, because she has no ID. That is why I am asking you, please if you recognize her in Chang Mai, just tell her to phone Alex. , and don’t worry about anything, we will not reveal her whereabouts we want to know that she is OK. She speaks reasonable English.

I would enclose her picture if the administrators let me, this forum seems to be very heavily censored

This article was removed from Chang Mai forum, without any reasonable explanation. I understand that you can't help me to find this person, it is against the rules. All I am asking is that if anybody recognize this girl to tell her that Alex is not angry with her for running away an if she needs any help at all, to phone me at 08xxxxxx. Please understand this- she is very vulnerable person, spend more then one year in the institution, long time on tranquilizers and I am concerned about her.

About year ago I wrote a story called Beggars on the Thai visa.com. It was about a young girl, taken into a care by social services in Bangkok. She was kept more or less as a prisoner, because she had nobody to take care of her. I have been trying to help her, for a year now sending her money and parcels. I have offered many times to the Home for destitute females, that I and my wife will take care of her, she can live with us and we will help her to find a job and keep an eye on her. She is really lovely girl, but unfortunately had many problems in her life on got hooked on drink at age of sixteen. Just a week ago I have heard that she run away from the place and most probably went to a girl that she befriended, who lives in Pattaya area. According to the centre her friend is a prostitute, but they would not give us her name. Our young friend name is Pegun; she is about 20 years old, boyish looking. I am quite glad that she got a freedom she wanted, but at the same time worried that she will end up on the street again. We would still like to help her, but she maybe is afraid that we will take her back to the Home and so she did not get in touch with us. No way would we do that.

Since this article I have learned from her friends that she went to Chang Mai and is working in the restaurant. Probably changed her name, because she has no ID. That is why I am asking you, please if you recognize her in Chang Mai, just tell her to phone Alex. , and don't worry about anything, we will not reveal her whereabouts we want to know that she is OK. She speaks reasonable English.

I would enclose her picture if the administrators let me, this forum seems to be very heavily censored

Are you in Thailand? it seems so from the Bangkok 08 mobile Number you detailed here. If you are concerned about the girl why dont you try and track her down in person to make sure she is ok? I don't think this forum is a good place to be asking other people for help in finding this girl, but I do understand your reasoning as your worried for her, obviously. The hard fact of the matter is that you could be ANYONE right?

Anyway good luck, I hope you reading this didnt seem negative, stay positive and I hope she is well and safe.

Best regards KD :o

Yes I am in Thailand- south and I really can't go to Chang Mai. Maybe this is not a good place to post the message, but I thought there is a chance. I don't really want to truck down this girl, I want to know that she is OK and does not need any help.Maybe I am worried about nothing, she has her freedom and she is OK I hope.She is just a friend and got to know her , she is lovely girl and she has nobody, no family to help her out.

I don't really need to know where she is and if the ex pats can't help, I have no chance with Thai people, she is just a dark poor girl and they don't understand , why I worry about her.They always assume that there is something else behind it and all farangs are weird and after something.

I don't really need to know where she is and if the ex pats can't help, I have no chance with Thai people, she is just a dark poor girl and they don't understand , why I worry about her.They always assume that there is something else behind it and all farangs are weird and after something.

Perhaps if she's left the south to go to the north, she doesnt WANT to be found? From your accounts she's reached the age of making her own decisions and she has found a job in Chiang Mai. Why so concerned?

And what's all this 'she is just a dark poor girl' stuff? Who are you, a nineteenth century missionary, intent on doing good to the poor darkies even if they don't want your help?

Thaivisa.com is not a missing persons site, nor is it a site to help you find someone who may not want to be found by you.

I'm going to close this topic now, and be advised opening another similar topic will result in your account being suspended.

If you feel we 'heavily censor you' feel free to take your complaint to an Administrator of the site.

Regards

Wolfie

On Behalf of the Moderator team