Ruusian Man Drowns Off Jomtien Beach............

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya City News: March 8th 2007

Russia man drowns on Jomtien Beach.

These still pictures were taken at 2pm on Thursday Afternoon on Jomtien Beach. Police Major Chaitar from Dongtan Police Sub-Station was called in to investigate a foreign man who had drowned. The victim is Mr. Bozes Pushkazev aged 59 from Russia.

An inspection of the body was made and no signs of visible trauma were found. Other beachgoers stated that he was on the beach alone and was seen in the water floating face-down moments later. Attempts of reviving the man were unsuccessful.

His body was taken to the morgue where a full autopsy will take place. For now Police theorize he either suffered a heart attack or cramping while swimming. The Russian Embassy who are still working on the recent Russian double-murder case which also took place on Jomtien Beach, have been informed.

Edited by libya 115

An inspection of the body was made and no signs of visible trauma were found. Other beachgoers stated that he was on the beach alone and was seen in the water floating face-down moments later. Attempts of reviving the man were unsuccessful.

Check "Alexander Litvinenko" on Google

These still pictures were taken at 2pm on Thursday Afternoon on Jomtien Beach. Police Major Chaitar from Dongtan Police Sub-Station was called in to investigate a foreign man who had drowned. The victim is Mr. Bozes Pushkazev aged 59 from Russia.

His body was taken to the morgue where a full autopsy will take place. For now Police theorize he either suffered a heart attack or cramping while swimming. The Russian Embassy who are still working on the recent Russian double-murder case which also took place on Jomtien Beach, have been informed.

R.I.P. I hope he dosnt get branded as hooker on this thread.

R.I.P. I hope he dosnt get branded as hooker on this thread.

HOOKER NOO, BUT I HEARD FROM A LADY WHO KNOWS SOMEONE WHO HEARD AT A NOODLE SHOP THAT HE WAS DEFINITELY CONNECTED TO THE MAFIA :o R.I.P.