In Your Face! - Is this restricted for creating new topics?

ravip

9 hours ago, ravip said:

Is there any place in the forum where this type of info can be referred to and details obtained? Sorry, if I have missed an obvious location.

From what I can see, the information as to whether or not you are allowed to start a new topic in a sub-forum is not explicit, but intuitive.

The button button - start new topic.gif near the top of the forum home page indicates that you may start a new topic.

If this button is absent, it means that you are now allowed to start a new topic in this sub-forum.

10 hours ago, Maestro said:

From what I can see, the information as to whether or not you are allowed to start a new topic in a sub-forum is not explicit, but intuitive.

The button button - start new topic.gif near the top of the forum home page indicates that you may start a new topic.

If this button is absent, it means that you are now allowed to start a new topic in this sub-forum.

Thank you. I too kind of figured it out but posed the question here to verify same from the mods. Was wondering if there was some central place in the forum where users can read up the various differences etc on the entire forum so that users dont have to keep asking mods for small mundane things.

Just for an example, how are these 'dots' calculated? Once again, thank you very much for your response. 

image.png

Archived