Sattahip to Mabtaput

Gandtee

Is there a regular van service to and from Sattahip to Mabtaput? I suspect there is but my wife disagrees. Perhaps because she wants to transport our son to and from his new job. I want him to be independent. Very difficult to do with Thai mother's mollycoddling of their sons as I understand it.

If he is working for one of the larger companies   there's a good chance they have there own transport running daily at times to fit in with there shift patterns ....there's umpteen factory buses passing through and stopping at Bang Saray picking up works at different time of the day 24/7 and going onto Rayong's industrial areas ...worth checking that out too ..

Perhaps I should have made myself clearer. He is attending a training school for a major petrochemical organisation and living on site, he gets the chance to come home occasionally, so not a morning and evening transportation situation. I was guessing that vans would head that way to and from Ban Peh but are they organised tour vans?

7 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

Perhaps I should have made myself clearer. He is attending a training school for a major petrochemical organisation and living on site, he gets the chance to come home occasionally, so not a morning and evening transportation situation. I was guessing that vans would head that way to and from Ban Peh but are they organised tour vans?

Surely if the company he is training with has staff  transport he will eligible to use the said  vehicles on a ad hoc basis .

6 minutes ago, banglay said:

Surely if the company he is training with has staff  transport he will eligible to use the said  vehicles on a ad hoc basis .

It is a separate training college and I would guess that the teachers have their own transport.

If he is truly going to learn to fend for himself,,,,,,,,,,take him there the first few times and he will meet new people and can find out how others are managing getting to and from. I bet there are a whole host of methods being used by students,,,,,,,

• Like 1