Snakes alive! But little pussy cat escapes from these jaws of death!

webfact

Snakes alive! But little pussy cat escapes from these jaws of death!

9pm.jpg

Picture ONB news

A superb picture on the site of ONB News showed what awaited a little kitten if he had not scampered away in time. 

The jaws belonged to a python "as long as a minivan weighing 40 kilograms" said the Thai media. 

Staff at Rajabhat University in Kamphaeng Phet had called in the Khao Phap snake catchers after the serpent had taken up residence in the ceiling of a house used as a rest area on the campus. 

9pm1.jpg

Picture ONB news

The rescue team needed to dismantle the ceiling but soon had the python in custody and bagged for its return to nature. 

Pictures of the scared but safe little pussy cat were also shown. 

Source: ONB news

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-05-22

Just now, toofarnorth said:

SUZY ! How rude , My pussy is on my lap right now and afraid of nothing.

Please keep your sex life to yourself, you might get some members excited, you having your lady on your lap.????????:cheesy:

10 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Please keep your sex life to yourself, you might get some members excited, you having your lady on your lap.????????:cheesy:

Would you like a picture of the pussy on my lap colinneil , he was called Cola but since he came back from the vet Lola would be better suited. Good Lord my member is getting excited now.

5 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

Would you like a picture of the pussy on my lap colinneil , he was called Cola but since he came back from the vet Lola would be better suited. Good Lord my member is getting excited now.

Would the Member for "toofarnorth" please sit down

Archived